[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

i notice you changed (Ball Lightning + blind) to (Arctic Breath + blind). is that because AB could slow down enemies? but ball blighting could hits more and increase the chance of blind.
8k DPS Incinerate on 5 links :D?
Spoiler

Last edited by gtrans on Jan 1, 2015, 12:47:51 AM
"
wayneac wrote:
i notice you changed (Ball Lightning + blind) to (Arctic Breath + blind). is that because AB could slow down enemies? but ball blighting could hits more and increase the chance of blind.
The nice thing about AB GMP is that if there's a melee enemy attacking me, it hits about 3 of the 5 projectiles, which is close to the number of hits a BL will do. The AOE can hit multiple enemies if I'm being swarmed, and the slow is useful against spell damage enemies as well, whereas BL could only hope to counter attack enemies.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Is it still best to help Alira in cruel? to get 4% cast speed? isent a passive better? you can go with 10% spell power or 3% cast speed or hp or change how you like depending on situation
If you could make it work resists-wise, would you use a fire dori belt? Or is the 100 life super important to you?
Why is faster casting/added chaos prioritized over firepen?

Just wondering, been playing this build out and it's AMAZING -- but I really wanna know the math behind the decision to omit firepen.
"
bmadfsh wrote:

Just wondering, been playing this build out and it's AMAZING -- but I really wanna know the math behind the decision to omit firepen.

I'm guessing because the actual damage you do isn't all fire. Portions are cold, lightning and chaos. I'd guess 60% or so is fire, making the other gems better options.
"
pixxan wrote:
Is it still best to help Alira in cruel? to get 4% cast speed? isent a passive better? you can go with 10% spell power or 3% cast speed or hp or change how you like depending on situation
Just help Alira :P

"
broseidon07 wrote:
If you could make it work resists-wise, would you use a fire dori belt? Or is the 100 life super important to you?
I'd stick to a life belt. A Dory belt doesn't do much for this build because the damage types are so mixed.

"
bmadfsh wrote:

One of the reasons why I use Added Chaos is because it synergizes so strongly with Atziri's Promise. During my Atziri runs, popping an Atziri's Promise lets me leech off that ACD at full speed, which is super important.

Faster casting instead of Fire Pen? To be honest, Fire Pen might give more DPS against enemies with a ton of fire resist, but generally FC gives better clear because it cuts down on the ramp-up time to stage 3. The ramp-up boost from FC out-DPSes a Fire Pen setup for the first few seconds, and generally you're not incinerating past ~3 seconds at a time to make a Fire Pen worth it.

If you check my Jungle Valley video, I was doing a 75% fire resist map and my DPS was fine.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
A tip for myy fellow Incinerators..

Don't be afraid to do maps with the (player recover life mana and regen 50% slower)

All you have to do in a map with this mod is move by using Lightning Warp. Don't move normally just lightning warp, this way Arctic Armour won't consume as much and you'll feel normal just don't move without Lightning warp. And i tried it lvl 74 maps and higher.

Enjoy Kitteh's build! I'm lvl 88 btw
"
gtrans wrote:
8k DPS Incinerate on 5 links :D?
Spoiler

Hi, I'm lvl 88 and i have 5.2k dps and 5.1k life.

How did you manage to get 8k dps... Can you link your gear please.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info