[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

"
One of the cheapest atziri builds I've played. Managed to solo atziri at lv 80 with only a 4L CoD and Saffels, along with a bunch of mediocre selffound rares. Very solid build.

God! how did u manage to kill one of those 4 mimics she spawns ??

"
Just guessing on the 3 points:

1. to refil your blue globe, as with CoD on, it's effectively total life. With blue globe empty, you no longer have 30% of damage going to mana, and taking all 100% to life globe. Mana pot acts as health pot, for taking repeated blasts in a row so you don't get 1 shot.

2. topaz/ruby flasks are for her 2 aoe abilities, flameblast and stormcall. They do immense damage, so pop these at cirtical times to shave another 10% dmg off.

3. Saffel's gives an additional 4% lightning/fire reduction and a small amount of spell block. She only has one real physical attack and it's a bleed, not a huge issue if not doing uber atziri.

1. ye..guessed that too...;s
2. i dont problems fighting her...my problem is those 4 mimcs she spawns..
3. eh..idk how that will help but ill buy one
Quick question: Cast speed cluster or inner force cluster? Which gives more damage?
"
DjNanos wrote:
"
One of the cheapest atziri builds I've played. Managed to solo atziri at lv 80 with only a 4L CoD and Saffels, along with a bunch of mediocre selffound rares. Very solid build.

God! how did u manage to kill one of those 4 mimics she spawns ??

"

1. to refil your blue globe, as with CoD on, it's effectively total life. With blue globe empty, you no longer have 30% of damage going to mana, and taking all 100% to life globe. Mana pot acts as health pot, for taking repeated blasts in a row so you don't get 1 shot.

2. topaz/ruby flasks are for her 2 aoe abilities, flameblast and stormcall. They do immense damage, so pop these at cirtical times to shave another 10% dmg off.

3. Saffel's gives an additional 4% lightning/fire reduction and a small amount of spell block. She only has one real physical attack and it's a bleed, not a huge issue if not doing uber atziri.

You mean when she splits? That's an easy phase: They go into storm call zerg mode, dodge those, and don't damage the one holding the mirror. They have low life, only need to kill one.
Basically by lv 80 i had 4.8k life and 800 mana i think. With purity of fire and saffels, u essentially dont need ruby flask. 4L setup is incinerate-firepen-gmp-echo. When 4 split phase is spawning, charge ur incinerate up, u want max shotgun dps as soon as it spawns. then pop topaz, granite, and atziri promise, have 2 seething divine flasks ready. in about 2-3 flameblasts, which you can easily tank with purity of fire and saffels, u will kill the split phase.
Last edited by eighteendragons on Dec 31, 2014, 2:10:00 AM
"
Basically by lv 80 i had 4.8k life and 800 mana i think. With purity of fire and saffels, u essentially dont need ruby flask. 4L setup is incinerate-firepen-gmp-echo. When 4 split phase is spawning, charge ur incinerate up, u want max shotgun dps as soon as it spawns. then pop topaz, granite, and atziri promise, have 2 seething divine flasks ready. in about 2-3 flameblasts, which you can easily tank with purity of fire and saffels, u will kill the split phase.

purity of fire? how you manage to have 2 heralds and clarity and still being able to run PoF ? O.o

"
soloist wrote:
You mean when she splits? That's an easy phase: They go into storm call zerg mode, dodge those, and don't damage the one holding the mirror. They have low life, only need to kill one.

oh..i didnt know that about one holding a mirror..
Last edited by DjNanos on Dec 31, 2014, 9:00:51 AM
its a super fan cheap and safe build!!!!... Can all the fans of this build make a suggestion about Lesser multiple projects or greater multiple projects?.....my personal opinions and thoughts reading things about greater:

-lesser: its better shotgun for single target and does very well in packs too, better dps for leech...

-greater: 2 things...apparently its worst at range (it seems).... yes you have 5 projectiles instead of three but the 4 and 5 outer projectiles doesnt seem to hit any monster most of time...worst dps for leech..

What do you people thing???...thanks
Last edited by yissus on Dec 31, 2014, 11:37:06 AM
"
DjNanos wrote:
"

purity of fire? how you manage to have 2 heralds and clarity and still being able to run PoF ? O.o

"
soloist wrote:

oh..i didnt know that about one holding a mirror..

With reduced mana gem, after all auras, i sat around 600-800 mana unreserved. gems arnt even lvl 20, lv 18 was good enough

heralds only cost 25% mana reserve each, and purity is only 40%, with reduced mana, all 3 would cost about 60-70% of ur mana only, clarity should take maybe another 10% ish. Whatever is left is effectively ur life pool.
Last edited by eighteendragons on Dec 31, 2014, 12:39:05 PM
"
RamziKhoury wrote:
"
RamziKhoury wrote:
So when you have 2 cast on damage taken: 1 with enduring cry and all and the other with curse... which one works first?

Also any advice for curse on hit?

1 last thing: out of the other setups totems and so on which is the best one for max survival? Devouring totem, spell totem and arc, flame totem,... etc.

Thanks!

I'd appreciate your input.
CWDT always follows the order of the links, starting at the top left, going to top right then bottom right then bottom left.

I don't really use curse on hit, but you can link CoH to ball lightning somewhere.

For ultimate survival, you want Devouring Totem. It's literally like carrying an infinite hybrid flask that's always on.

"
RamziKhoury wrote:
"
alphalex wrote:
for CWDT + Warlord's mark setup, do you have a suggestion regarding the level of cwdt?

Thanks

I have almost all my gems at lvl 20... Am i doing it wrong?
CWDT doesn't need to be so high. Some CWDTs should be triggered more often.

"
Reicta wrote:
Quick question: Cast speed cluster or inner force cluster? Which gives more damage?
Go for Inner Force. It gives both DPS and survivability.

"
yissus wrote:
its a super fan cheap and safe build!!!!... Can all the fans of this build make a suggestion about Lesser multiple projects or greater multiple projects?.....my personal opinions and thoughts reading things about greater:

-lesser: its better shotgun for single target and does very well in packs too, better dps for leech...

-greater: 2 things...apparently its worst at range (it seems).... yes you have 5 projectiles instead of three but the 4 and 5 outer projectiles doesnt seem to hit any monster most of time...worst dps for leech..

What do you people thing???...thanks
GMP by far. The clear speeds are significantly faster with it.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
"
DjNanos wrote:
"

I uploaded a new Atziri fight video. The flasks are very, very important - watch how I'm flasking at the split phase to completely ignore the flameblast and stormcall damage. I'm using:

1. Life flask
2. Mana flask
3. Atziri's Promise
4. RUBY FLASK
5. TOPAZ FLASK

I'm also using Saffell's Frame.

The life and mana flasks are to help with recovering after each flameblast/stormcall. The build is normally at 75% fire/lightning resist, but when you use Saffell's and run Ruby/Topaz flasks, you have 89% fire/lightning resists. That means you take 56% decreased damage, which means you have 125% more effective HP.

In fact, I would also run a Spell Totem with Warlord's Mark (why didn't I do that, derp) so I can leech even more life/mana and recover even faster.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
Thanks for the reply.
Last edited by RamziKhoury on Dec 31, 2014, 6:16:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info