[1.3]KuteKitteh's Tanky Incinerate, +100k DPS. Fast clear, affordable, Atziri viable!

for CWDT + Warlord's mark setup, do you have a suggestion regarding the level of cwdt?

Thanks
"
Griwas wrote:
"
DjNanos wrote:
"
Griwas wrote:
Just some first hand info, swaping from this rare wand
Spoiler
that i paid 2c to
Spoiler
that i paid 3ex gave me a 50dps improvement - the mana regen, so imo doryanis should be the last item for you to get and u get it only for the 1% life leach cos 97% ele dmg gave me a 50dps boost compared to the 66% spell dmg that i had with that wand + the added extra 20prolife gem in doryani, so my advice spend the money on doryani as ur last item cos of the life leach and spell arc totem and not for the dps boost cos u will have none

i guess you got owned.
i bought this
Spoiler
for 2.5exa almost 3days ago...your catalyst has 87%..so low..i wouldnt pay more than 2 for it, actually i wouldnt even bother buying one with less than 95
And that 1% life leech might seem low but believe me, when you deal 90k dmg to a bunch of mobs, this leech is huge..along with the atziri's promise im facetanking everything with no issues and if i got a problem WM is there to help too

well at that point that one was the best for the price and im inpatient by nature so i bought it, now u cant find that almost perfect roll for 2.5ex anymore and even if i did that 10% aditional element wouldn give that much more dps, the cast speed seems more important, yes i know how important the 1% life leach is im just saying that ppls shouldn buy the doryani at first for the dmg cos u can get almost the same for 2c but only for the life leach in late game when u start to need it

I agree with your conclusion.

Moonsorrow is a great weapon to use before you get the Catalyst. I self found one and it gives basically the same DPS as the wand I bought for 3c.

"
Cliftony wrote:
Quick question with Atziri

I'm struggling at the trio, I'm always able to kill the tentacle lady and cycloner, but the last dual strike guy seems to kill me every time he is next to me. I don't know what mechanic it is (reflect? extreme bleed?) but my hp drops from 4.7k to 0 in half a second. It hurts me through self cast immortal call, so I don't think it is physical damage.

So far this has been the biggest hurdle and I've blown through two sac sets only to die at this guy 12 times :(
I honestly don't know, he normally does 0 damage.

Is your AA on, or did it toggle off during the fight?

"
DjNanos wrote:
Well. i failed again for my 2nd time on atziri, i cant kill those mimics..no matter what i do.
I can run around dodging everything but by the time i go close to hit i cant even charge on stage 2 and im dead.
Lv80
HP 4800
Incin 5200
MP UnReserved 1200
Elem R Maxed

Gear

1. Are you running a really good mana flask?
2. Are you running Ruby/Topaz flasks to mitigate the flameblast/stormcall damage?
3. Are you using a Saffell's Frame?

"
alphalex wrote:
for CWDT + Warlord's mark setup, do you have a suggestion regarding the level of cwdt?

Thanks
About 1/3rd of your max HP or less.
[2.2] KuteKitteh's CI EA Regen Tank - Durable w/10k ES, instant clear, EZ-Atziri, affordable!: /1625757
using this in bloodlines, at 78 atm, Its going good, physical hits still chunk my hp pool quite a bit, but hopefully thats solved once i get me a 5L cloak of defiance. got into 70+ maps today and its quite a blast, survives easily due everything melting before they get to you and even if something gets to you, pop a granite. Also dont have doryanis still since theyre pretty expensive in Bloodlines so im using this

catarina's fire leech craft made this into quite a nice weapon, Too bad i cant add cast speed onto it.
"
RamziKhoury wrote:
So when you have 2 cast on damage taken: 1 with enduring cry and all and the other with curse... which one works first?

Also any advice for curse on hit?

1 last thing: out of the other setups totems and so on which is the best one for max survival? Devouring totem, spell totem and arc, flame totem,... etc.

Thanks!

I'd appreciate your input.
"
alphalex wrote:

Thanks

I have almost all my gems at lvl 20... Am i doing it wrong?
"
KuteKitteh wrote:

2. Are you running Ruby/Topaz flasks to mitigate the flameblast/stormcall damage?

1. Nope, dont know why tho..
2. Neither..i might do.
3. Is that really "needed" or just a "good to have"

would be nice if you could make a run and commentate while doing it
Last edited by DjNanos on Dec 30, 2014, 5:10:59 PM
One of the cheapest atziri builds I've played. Managed to solo atziri at lv 80 with only a 4L CoD and Saffels, along with a bunch of mediocre selffound rares. Very solid build.
"
DjNanos wrote:
"
KuteKitteh wrote:

1. Nope, dont know why tho..
2. Neither..i might do.
3. Is that really "needed" or just a "good to have"

would be nice if you could make a run and commentate while doing it

Just guessing on the 3 points:

1. to refil your blue globe, as with CoD on, it's effectively total life. With blue globe empty, you no longer have 30% of damage going to mana, and taking all 100% to life globe. Mana pot acts as health pot, for taking repeated blasts in a row so you don't get 1 shot.

2. topaz/ruby flasks are for her 2 aoe abilities, flameblast and stormcall. They do immense damage, so pop these at cirtical times to shave another 10% dmg off.

3. Saffel's gives an additional 4% lightning/fire reduction and a small amount of spell block. She only has one real physical attack and it's a bleed, not a huge issue if not doing uber atziri.
nice build, using ur skill tree and gear i literally had laying around in my stash running dual doriyanis i was able to hit 7.6k dps with gmp. have a bit low life, at 4.7k atm but i still got the rest of the wheel to go by the scion, im lvl 90 atm almost 91, still gotta change my bandit rewards though so ill be able to get more dps as well. all in all im able to do 78 maps comfortably

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info