Content Update 1.3.0 Patch Notes, Deployment Timeline and Official Path of Exile Twitch Channel

I predict it will go as always: Content goes live and introduces strong. The exploiters and traders go to work amassing some basic wealth. They use this to get more rich and then the RMTers jump in to the mix so they can quickly start claiming how good they are. Other people start catching on to the fotm/op builds and the usage ramps up. GGG nerfs and everyone else playing is looking around wondering why the hell the same people are rich again and they're still grinding for nerfed pennies made of wood.

The only people the game is getting easier for are the same exact people not actually playing the game. They're the ones trading, flipping items and just straight up buying the gear they need to progress. This game is about items? It's about taking minimal risk until you can buy the gear you need instead of playing for it. And everything GGG serves is this small demograph that uses trading in the game to buy their way to experiencing the newest content as fast as possible. Leaving everyone else with watered down RNG and a nerfed player experience, staring at items that should be build-enabling that cost 15 times more than you could ever make playing self found and actually playing the game. Because heaven forbid anyone that wants to experience the excitement of getting that drop they need actually get it. We wouldn't want anyone having a chest that enables the only base build that can get drops at all, for example.
"
Such a disgrace of a patch and decision making overall really, no different than Blizz. If by 1.4 your actions continue to be anywhere near this disastrous level I'm done. Not a penny more of support from my 6 figures+ from me until then.

Good luck keeping this 'hype' and your peak interest from 1.2.

this
Omg guys cry more..... You would think ggg knows better what's good for the game.
"
VileCorpse wrote:
"
Such a disgrace of a patch and decision making overall really, no different than Blizz. If by 1.4 your actions continue to be anywhere near this disastrous level I'm done. Not a penny more of support from my 6 figures+ from me until then.

this
+1 from here.
Only hardcore fools commonly feedback "make it harder".

Most of us want to win. I play games to WIN. Not grid endlessly forever.

I replay games I love after I have beaten them because they are GOOD and deserve to be played through again and for me to win again. And again.

I've been playing this game casually for a year. I haven't "won" yet by any metric I had when I started or that I've created in my head since then. I don't know if I will. I'm getting close to giving up though.

You dedicated WAY too much to sorry ass crap PVP which is a complete waste of time, resources, and always leads to nerfs for everybody who doesn't PVP. Guess what? You're about to find out how few people PVP.

Pre-build characters? That is NOT going to get me to PVP. Not even a tiny smidge.
"
aker0357 wrote:
such a disaster

disaster x 100 times

a word to describe this chaos does not exist
RIP GGG
RIP POE

i dont know how many players this game will lose after this patch, the worst patch ever
"
jaredh wrote:
Only hardcore fools commonly feedback "make it harder".

Most of us want to win. I play games to WIN. Not grid endlessly forever.

I replay games I love after I have beaten them because they are GOOD and deserve to be played through again and for me to win again. And again.

I've been playing this game casually for a year. I haven't "won" yet by any metric I had when I started or that I've created in my head since then. I don't know if I will. I'm getting close to giving up though.

You dedicated WAY too much to sorry ass crap PVP which is a complete waste of time, resources, and always leads to nerfs for everybody who doesn't PVP. Guess what? You're about to find out how few people PVP.

Pre-build characters? That is NOT going to get me to PVP. Not even a tiny smidge.

+1 to everything you said bro and I give another +10 for the PVP part of your comments...
"

Damn,I just cannot agree more!
Great job GGG, we can always count on your "balance"! I hope that whole players' feedback will tell you something about your not very reasonable decisions! Block was an issue but i don't think that Duelist had to be damaged even more.
Good luck Path of Nerfs
Very excited for the new leagues, great job GGG. Change is good for the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info