Content Update 1.3.0 Patch Notes, Deployment Timeline and Official Path of Exile Twitch Channel

What's the approximate size of the patch, if you can share this info?
Great Patch!

Only thing im missing:
I would have expected a slightly adjustment to monster damage, especially on 75+maps..
Welcome to the greatest of arenas, Duelist. God is watching you.

Just cancel 1.3.0. You lose your reputation. And you lose my money too.
Last edited by _PBS_ on Dec 12, 2014, 2:56:44 AM
Chris, I know you played D2 quite a lot but I don't think you ever understood what made D2 such a special game and why it's still being called the greatest hack'n'slash.

If you think the game is not challenging enough, then add more optional content like Atziri and high level maps. Make it so that people who want challenge, can find it there, and those who don't want challenge, can play the vanilla part of the game.

D2 was fun because at the end game you would be obliterating the content. It was fun. It was enjoyable. You would destroy Act 4, and then you'd either go for Ubers or you'd do dueling. Those who didn't find that challenge enjoyable would reroll another character, wanting to see if they can destroy the end content faster with that build then with the previous one.

You keep nerfing and nerfing content, while we still have 4-5 maps in rotation over and over again. You don't touch Flameblast which is by now the worst offender. You destroy people's builds and make them less inclined to create new builds.

Honestly, this is the first time since CB that I kinda lost my desire to play your game.

Just as one example, my LB witch that could still die in lvl 75 maps lost:
- crit chance
- crit damage
- mana regen
- arctic armor nerfed
- CoD nerfed

Am I supposed to to lvl 72 maps now with her and find that enjoyable?
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
I felt stupid to pay those dollars to buy packs.

Can't image how to play a safe build in HC anymore.

Even with the old block and MoM , it's so hard to survive in endgame.

The rich people win again.

I came to POE because i dont want to grind like do my jobs, to check in , to punch the clock everyday.

But now the game turn up to be another WoW,

You need to work so hard everyday to even survive,

Your gear and skill become sh*t after every Patch Notes,

And the GGG is going to be another Blizz?

Totally sh*t, GGG, your grace and respect of the ARPG and its ture lover are corrupt by money even worse than VAAL.
Absolutely 100% of people crying here haven't played the new patch. Just wait for it, check it out, then decide what to do. And everyone talking about tornado shot / flameblast, no one is making you play it. You don't have to play the BEST skill, play the most enjoyable skill, and fucking wait to test it out, don't cry to get attention and up-votes.

And most people I see crying don't have the supporter banner, so you're playing this free-to-play game, spent maybe 10$ for 1 - 2 years you've been playing and you feel entitled to talk shit? Really?
Last edited by Optee on Dec 12, 2014, 3:08:40 AM
"
Optee wrote:
Absolutely 100% of people crying here haven't played the new patch. Just wait for it, check it out, then decide what to do. And everyone talking about tornado shot / flameblast, no one is making you play it. You don't have to play the BEST skill, play the most enjoyable skill, and fucking wait to test it out, don't cry to get attention and up-votes.

Are you for real? So what will happen when I play the game? After all those block and defensive nerfes, is there a chance that my characters survival increase? Do I really need to play to see the obvious?
"
ilenoc wrote:
"
Optee wrote:

Are you for real? So what will happen when I play the game? After all those block and defensive nerfes, is there a chance that my characters survival increase? Do I really need to play to see the obvious?

I haven't said it will increase, nor have I said it will be unplayable. Learn to kite, maybe the reactive skills will give you the power to push through, maybe something else. The point is I haven't said anything good or anything bad, I just said wait and test it.
New player to poe here, level 43 ranger, so really new. I love this game, I love the fact it is free, I love the fact that you can choose your own paths, love the fact that it looks like these updates mean you have to keep learning the game. I understand that some older players may feel a bit annoyed that they have to redo their paths and change their items, but for us new players, and many older players, these changes mean new challenges and we like challenges.
Keep up the good work, new players like me will keep coming and older players will adjust or get pwned!
a1

Last edited by quad26 on Dec 6, 2019, 9:10:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info