Content Update 1.3.0 Patch Notes, Deployment Timeline and Official Path of Exile Twitch Channel

awesome
lolflameblast
same name in-game
Will the Q&A tomorrow be recorded for later viewing? Hoping so
FLAMEBLAST PROLIF????????????
"
Chameleon wrote:
So much hate for this patch, hope it changes once they play it.

Ziggy made a good point that there wasnt anything really "positive" in the patch notes like a small buff to a less used skill or something to get people excited about a new build.

This is the danger with describing the key content in advance - that the 8 new gems, 26 new uniques and such are already old news when considering the balance changes. There are plenty of awesome new builds, especially now that there's more parity between them. I'm personally excited to make a level 28 Raging Spirits PvP character and a Static Strike Templar as my regular character. Seems like it'll be two Templars for me this league :P
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
No flameblast nerf? It's ridiculously dominant.

That said, I'm generally quite pleased with the balancing changes. I only wish that the terrible-skill-buffing was a larger component of it (although the elemental hit cost reduction is nice).

Edit: Oh, and the change to Immortal Flesh is fucking incredible. Give whoever finally buffed it a raise.
Last edited by ComradBlack on Dec 12, 2014, 12:57:25 AM
Somehow my first post was deleted, but i was editing it to say that you could mention the timeline in utc/gtm.
Also i agree with the nerfs, if the game becomes easier each update it will finally turn into a boring game.
Last edited by SybDarret on Dec 12, 2014, 12:57:25 AM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Chameleon wrote:
So much hate for this patch, hope it changes once they play it.

Ziggy made a good point that there wasnt anything really "positive" in the patch notes like a small buff to a less used skill or something to get people excited about a new build.

This is the danger with describing the key content in advance - that the 8 new gems, 26 new uniques and such are already old news when considering the balance changes. There are plenty of awesome new builds, especially now that there's more parity between them. I'm personally excited to make a level 28 Raging Spirits PvP character and a Static Strike Templar as my regular character. Seems like it'll be two Templars for me this league :P

both of those sound cool, im in
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Finally!!!!
Can you be more specific on how much damage is reduced for SRS at higher levels? It wasn't very clear in the patch notes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info