Nevermind

This is obviously for Softcore.
Worst fucking idea ever.

The economic is fluid and subject to change.

If I want to play price char, I would never left AH3.
IGN QTCRZ
"
Hg_Fd_33 wrote:
it's very hard to create something with a concrete prices with such a volatile economy.

wtb all items 1 alch orb

So true, i always get those 1 alch offers on my items.
Good job, its awesome if you dont have a clue how much things are worth.

Obviously some want to abuse other peoples lack of knowledge so they will complain about existance of such list but pay them no mind.
"
Tomorrow wrote:
Worst fucking idea ever.

I guess the table cannot ever be changed with the economy...

to those saying this is a terrible idea, I ask how arrogant can you really be? Sharing the current basic ballpark values for sought after gems can only help the economy. A lot of people still have no idea what to charge for things and resources like this can help set a price. It can help those who are interested to not get ripped off in their purchases. The prices are never set in stone as they are based on demand by individual, I see this table as a great tool to price your gems.

I see no downside for the general community, only positives.

Last edited by Kryptonic on Feb 8, 2013, 12:08:55 PM
"
Thank you for the feedback i really appreciate it. I will look into that gem.

Edit - Just bought the gem from a level 60+ player for 1 alch. So either i was completely wrong about the price or i got it for a steal.

well, im not completely positive ele prolif sold for 3 gcp I have seen that much asked for it on multiple occasions. I do believe paying 1 alch for one is an absolute steal :)

I payed 1 gcp for mine last night.

Edit* I would also like to point out your values set for GMP at 6-7 alch is too cheap. I personally think 6-7 chaos is more accurate as i regularly see it going for 2-3 gcp.
Last edited by Kryptonic on Feb 8, 2013, 12:13:56 PM
"
Kryptonic wrote:
"
Tomorrow wrote:
Worst fucking idea ever.

to those saying this is a terrible idea, I ask how arrogant can you really be? Sharing the current basic ballpark values for sought after gems can only help the economy. A lot of people still have no idea what to charge for things and resources like this can help set a price. It can help those who are interested to not get ripped off in their purchases. The prices are never set in stone as they are based on demand by individual, I see this table as a great tool to price your gems.

This is bad because the creator is make a price in stone.

It will be very misleading because no one can update this on time, and whos to judge whats the correct price?

Also, he just changed EP to 1 GCP based on your experiences. So now thats the price? Why is your purchasing price the standard?

IGN QTCRZ
"
Tomorrow wrote:
"
Kryptonic wrote:
"
Tomorrow wrote:
Worst fucking idea ever.

This is bad because the creator is make a price in stone.

It will be very misleading because no one can update this on time, and whos to judge whats the correct price?

Also, he just changed EP to 1 GCP based on your experiences. So now thats the price? Why is your purchasing price the standard?

In regards to the EP, i spent the day buying and selling a few to get a general idea what they go for. The current price is not based on his experiences, but when someone suggests something i am willing enough to test it out myself (especially when they are polite and constructive). The statement you made about me changing a price based on his experiences are completely false, like i said before i always test it myself. I also want to point out you are flaming a thread, if the spreadsheet is something you disagree with you could try a more constructive approach instead of "Worst F'ing idea ever".
Last edited by CylonVR on Feb 8, 2013, 3:15:11 PM
I never said my price was the standard. I just offered my experiences to the OP, the more data the better. saying things like "worst idea ever" helps nothing. It could become a valuable tool to help trading if updated, or the data could become stale as economy changes.
This is awesome, this will come in handy for me! Thanks for all your work and keep it up, people appreciate it.
IGN: Cerby / Cerbyy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info