Nevermind

Thanks for the feedback.
begging for money?
Thanks, very useful information.
why
Multistrike 2 GCP (price is too high, it's just a gem)

why
Marohi Erqi 6 Exalted (seems too low)

And idea for ts:
Make google doc excel table so anyone can edit it or you can grant access for several ppl, it's much better.
How not to miss Skill Books /view-thread/1940679
Find Bameth /view-thread/1828226
Exas for new players /view-thread/1956615
Checking resources /view-thread/2453818
Don't use Shaper/Elder orbs /view-thread/2474890
Last edited by diablokiller1 on Nov 12, 2013, 4:39:26 AM
I really wish people would stop necroing this rubbish.
IGN: Adrastos (Betrayal)

Shaper/Uber Service:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289614
I personally love the idea. Not much explanation needed. The site does not give the 100% real correct price all the time, but it is a great reference for all people who are not so keen with the game and the trading.

One more thing - can anyone give a correct price to all the yellow items? No. But with actual references to other items, who are priced in this spreadsheet, a person can think of a price that at least looks reasonable.

The spreadsheet does not make anyone stick to it when trading... but when everything is player-based and every trade comes down to just bargaining with other players - well, a good reference that at least reassures a player that he's not scammed is more than just helpful. And for the new players - it is a pool you can drown in, but... it's a pretty good start.

I hope soon you'll find trusted people who give you good feedback about price changes and keep the site up to date. Because it's obvious that prices (with builds and game changes, new patches, etc.) will be really fluctuating.
prices are out of date IMO
"
plasmatorture wrote:
"
Zalm wrote:
This...this to an extreme. People are already beggining to use this chart as the end all be all for the games trades. I partied with someone who noticed I was a summoner build. (Not hard to notice when I have 10 zombies and 3 spectres) He happened to have Minion speed on him and decided to make an offer using this chart. 2 alchs? Seriously? Minion Speed for 2 alchs? I told him that was a rip, that it was a quest reward in normal at about level 20. He referred me to the forums spreadsheet. I told him go to hell, I wouldnt buy minion speed at that price or ever use a price gauge for something I wanted ever. He told me that that the price was set in stone, and I left. Yet....your graph does good things for the economy? No...no it does not.

Minion Speed is first available as a quest reward in Cruel Act 1. Is 2 alchs worth the price of not playing through normal and a bit of cruel? Maybe, maybe not. But it's not that unreasonable.

It is, on the other hand, totally unreasonable for Zalm to overreact to this extreme extent. I don't think you can consider his freak-out a normal reaction to someone wanting two alchemist's orbs for something.
ok here is my 2 cent.

i think this game needs some sort of guide for new players on what things are worth. and to me it seem all those who opose is mostly ppl who have been playing for long time.

i find it continuesly hard to try and figure out what to sell stuff for and found out ive been ripped in most items i bought when i started needing better stuff than i could find.

this made me quit trading and now i just grind and grind till i get higher lvl or get better drops.

Love the game but the trade system as it is right now scares away some ppl cuz the aint any way to compare or figure out what to sell or buy for as a new player. i played for 1½ month or so and if i dont stop play and sit and look at trade for longer periods i will never figure out prices. so for now im just putting stuff in stash.

Again exept for this i LOVE this game.
"
PHJ82 wrote:
ok here is my 2 cent.

i think this game needs some sort of guide for new players on what things are worth. and to me it seem all those who opose is mostly ppl who have been playing for long time.

i find it continuesly hard to try and figure out what to sell stuff for and found out ive been ripped in most items i bought when i started needing better stuff than i could find.

this made me quit trading and now i just grind and grind till i get higher lvl or get better drops.

Love the game but the trade system as it is right now scares away some ppl cuz the aint any way to compare or figure out what to sell or buy for as a new player. i played for 1½ month or so and if i dont stop play and sit and look at trade for longer periods i will never figure out prices. so for now im just putting stuff in stash.

Again exept for this i LOVE this game.

I almost agree. There is a HUGE misconception that 'new players' are the only ones who don't know the prices. The people (such as myself) who have a family and a job that can't spend hours upon hours each day playing, especially idling in trade chat when you're on you play not read scrolling wall of text, don't have a chance to keep up with the prices.

Heck, see above a couple posts. Someone says it's not unreasonable to go to cruel to get a gem? Are you nuts? Yes, it is. That's a lot of time for some people.

The idea of a guide or price list is great. Like a stock market. It's especially bad from all the pathetic scammers and the people who ignore because if you do get a response it's something like 'lol gawd you're lowballing lol stupid lol'. Or the classic 'offer'. No f'ing clue is my offer.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info