Nevermind

i sold midnight bargain for 1 alch ;P

also 8 ex for alpha howl? more like 3-4
"
Xoraisse wrote:
Wow... you have no idea what I wanna do to the shithead OP right now.

If it wasnt enough what poeex or whatever its called is doing to game trading, another jerk that wants the spotlight comes along and decides to do this... so that 4 or 5 nerdshits end up controling the noobs market with sites like these.

Every single douche that quotes this site is gonna be ignored on the spot. You and poeex are miseducating and removing any thought processes from the new players, and putting unrecoverable damage to the economy in the medium term. If you cant figure out why, well, L2useurbrain. I certainly aint gonna explain it to ya.

Well, it's about people helping people. Everyone is not an expert like yourself. And please don't ignore us, we all want to be your friend. If it seems I am trying to kill you with kindness, then yes...and if I don't succeed then please finish the job yourself.

"
"
RageNFury wrote:
I saw prob 10 items way off in price.in 1 min of looking.. I wouldnt take this even close to fact, more opinion...

that is true - ill buy and eye of chayula for 2 alch at any time :)

There is no way for this to be totally accurate. An item is only worth really that someone is willing to sell or pay for it. This is just an excellent guide.

BTW I'll give you 10 alch for 4 Eyes, therefore you can profit 2 alchs! Let me know when you are ready....I'll even throw in a chaos for you trading skills.

"
Tomorrow wrote:

Price chart only serves the well of the creator. He can easily change the price chart and use it to manipulate noobs to his advantage. Someone already pointed out a scandal happening in the similar situation. PoE doesnt need a price chart.

Yes, I'm sure he did this out of the pure blackness of his heart to scam "noobs". There is not one thing on his spreadsheet that helps anyone right?

BOTTOM LINE...he has spent a lot of time doing this. If for whatever reason you find it useful, then DONATE to him. I appreciate what he has done (like POEX), and laugh when people try to tear it down. And if you find something that is not correct, help him and community out by messaging him a market update. Great job Cy...hope you keep up the good work!
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
you appreciate poeex? They advertise RMT on their site and list $$$ values for orbs....you're right why would anyone want to tear that down!
Thanks for the work. Some stuff is a bit off, but most of it is close. It at least gives you a starting point for value, and that's all I really want.

And why are people still using poex. Just stop!
*PM me if I win a bid please.*

@Explodedstegs
On the list it says that Hrimnor's Resolve is worth 2 Exalted Orbs +/-, but i haven't met ONE person wanting to pay more than 5 GCP for mine with over average stats.

/Sparkman

IGN: TerraTango
Last edited by TeamSparks on May 20, 2013, 6:25:35 AM
Great Idea, Thanks for this.
man, this is going to cause a shitstorm ingame if it gets popular lol... and i'll be right there to abuse everyone who blindly follows it :D
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Can anyone reupload the spreadsheet without a paywall? Since its yours to use after you donate?
^You get it for donating. Basically you want to steal it.

OT: Please remove this. People quoting currency exchange charts that are outdated is annoying enough. I really hope this fails, badly. The last thing the game needs is one person dictating prices. *streamers*

As for the prices, most of them are completely off base. Wrappings is listed at 15Ex, try closer to 30

If people want to research prices it's perfectly easy to do with PoExplorer. A spreadsheet will cause all kinds of hell if it takes off.

As for listing gem prices, there so cheap that the price is insignificant anyway.
IGN: Adrastos (Betrayal)

Shaper/Uber Service:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2289614
Last edited by infinityi on Jul 21, 2013, 4:49:17 PM
Such a crappy list, and using tricks to "force" users turning off their Adblock for that, and even ask for donating? LOL.

I just looked in firebug and grabbed that embedded URL https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AiBJ_2wr2chkdFY2b2FFTnVsVWxaRDMzdXhYaTF0MUE&single=true&gid=0&range=A1%3AC400

Oh wonder, it works without Adblock, too!

This isn't even worth "stealing", there are much better sites out there that don't bug you with ads and donation before you can even take a look at the crap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info