Nevermind

Alchemy Orb is also not on the list.

If a dead exile gem drop, fireball, is worth a Chromatic, and you can get a chromatic from the vendor for 3 Jewelers, does that make fireball worth 3 Jewelers?

All of these have the same value by vendor conversion:
1 Regret
1 Alchemy
2 Scouring
8 Chance
8 Fusing

Thus:

1 Regret > 1 Alchemy
2 Scour > 1 Regret
4 Chance > 1 Scouring
1 Fusing > 1 Chance
4 Jewelers > 1 Fusing

If this is not the case (which it is), you can just vendor currency for an increase in wealth.
I think the economy is far too subjective to ever have a static chart about it. Yeah some things have a general price but for instance when a streamer can change the price of gems overnight just because they started a new build then unfortunately the chart isn't worth the paper it's written on. Maybe in a few months the economy won't be in such flux that maybe something like this can be more useful. Atm I would say it's probably more harm than good as some prices are inflated due to the start of the league & also the aforementioned streamer influence while others are worth next to nothing because people are unaware of it's true usefulness/value.
"
Nodrak wrote:
You have:

1 Armor Scrap = 1 Whetstone

and

1 Whetstone = 3 Armor Scraps

Also Chromatic Orb is missing, and I think you undervalue it.

Those reflect the value you can get from a vendor. I rarely ever see players trading Armor Scraps and Whetstones. Chromatic orb and many other items will be added as well.
Last edited by CylonVR on Feb 9, 2013, 12:39:41 PM
I don't mean to be offensive, but whoever uses this website is a retard. It'll be just like TF2spreadsheet, the owner manipulating the prices at his will to profit off the morons who follow it.
Implement /players x already
"
I don't mean to be offensive, but whoever uses this website is a retard. It'll be just like TF2spreadsheet, the owner manipulating the prices at his will to profit off the morons who follow it.

That is definitely not offensive towards myself or the viewers, thank you.
"
Sickness wrote:
"
Tomorrow wrote:

Btw, I will say it again. Price chart for PoE is the fucking worst idea ever!

You don't know the first thing about how markets and economics work.

If there is active trading going on then market values will emerge.
'Supply and Demand' maybe you have heard of?

I always thought "supply and demand" means price are subject to change. But why use your brain to judge the value when you can read a price chart. We need more AH3 players.
IGN QTCRZ
I don't think Cylon intended to make a price guide which everyone follows, but rather enable players who are less savvy at trading to have a general outline or estimate of some prices to buy or sell at. I for one, thank you for the work that you have currently provided, as it has given me a rough understanding of the prices in PoE.

I am also curious about the less common but highly desired items, and their prices, such as 5L items, 6L items, and uniques. Thank you very much ^-^.
IGN: Flickerdart
"
Kabiras wrote:
I don't think Cylon intended to make a price guide which everyone follows, but rather enable players who are less savvy at trading to have a general outline or estimate of some prices to buy or sell at. I for one, thank you for the work that you have currently provided, as it has given me a rough understanding of the prices in PoE.

I am also curious about the less common but highly desired items, and their prices, such as 5L items, 6L items, and uniques. Thank you very much ^-^.

The 6L items are so rare and almost never sold. Maybe in the future when more are on the market. Uniques will be added eventually, but my main focus are items that are traded frequently.
Last edited by CylonVR on Feb 10, 2013, 7:43:37 AM
"
Tomorrow wrote:
"
Sickness wrote:
"
Tomorrow wrote:

Btw, I will say it again. Price chart for PoE is the fucking worst idea ever!

You don't know the first thing about how markets and economics work.

If there is active trading going on then market values will emerge.
'Supply and Demand' maybe you have heard of?

I always thought "supply and demand" means price are subject to change. But why use your brain to judge the value when you can read a price chart. We need more AH3 players.

Supply and demand doesn't change much, so prices are constant when they have reached equlibrium.
This chart is not about setting the prices, but taking the prices that already have emerged and collecting them in one easily readable place.

"
DEATHLORDD wrote:
Great idea mate... I added your spreadsheet to my fav list and I will give feedback.
I'm currently selling chain and got offers around 2 gcp but trying to go after 3 :)

Glad to hear you are getting a fair offer. I am open to any feedback, just leave a comment here or on the site.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info