Nevermind

You should create a separate list for skill gems and currencies. Most people need to learn about currency values, rather than skill gems which are typically up to volatile demand. Also, your pricing for the majority of gems is completely wrong. Most auras you have listed for either GCP's or Alchs, when they're simply quest items that are worth an alch or two to the desperate.
Elemental hit you have for 2-5 Alchs, but I usually always see it going for 3-7 Chaos. I bought for 5 Choas. My buddy, however, got a steal on a 9% Elemental Hit for 15 Chromatics...
"

In regards to the EP, i spent the day buying and selling a few to get a general idea what they go for. The current price is not based on his experiences, but when someone suggests something i am willing enough to test it out myself (especially when they are polite and constructive). The statement you made about me changing a price based on his experiences are completely false, like i said before i always test it myself. I also want to point out you are flaming a thread, if the spreadsheet is something you disagree with you could try a more constructive approach instead of "Worst F'ing idea ever".

I dont want to question the legitimacy of your test. Im just gonna assume you bought and sold it enough times to make you believe that price.

Regardless how many time times you test it. Your price =/= my price =/= some else price. There is a reason people hold auction and let it run for days.

Btw, I will say it again. Price chart for PoE is the fucking worst idea ever!
IGN QTCRZ
"
actormike86 wrote:
Elemental hit you have for 2-5 Alchs, but I usually always see it going for 3-7 Chaos. I bought for 5 Choas. My buddy, however, got a steal on a 9% Elemental Hit for 15 Chromatics...

It has been listed for 5-6 alch (not the 2-5 alch like you said) for a couple days. That is within the low end of what you have been seeing. I do agree the price has been rising quickly, i will test it out today.
"
Tomorrow wrote:

Btw, I will say it again. Price chart for PoE is the fucking worst idea ever!

You don't know the first thing about how markets and economics work.

If there is active trading going on then market values will emerge.
'Supply and Demand' maybe you have heard of?
amazes me how kripps builds effect the market, a long time ago amazing imbueds were basically vendorjunk.
Great idea mate... I added your spreadsheet to my fav list and I will give feedback.
I'm currently selling chain and got offers around 2 gcp but trying to go after 3 :)
Last edited by abuAlGhayath on Feb 9, 2013, 8:16:33 AM
this is very nice.
You have:

1 Armor Scrap = 1 Whetstone

and

1 Whetstone = 3 Armor Scraps

Also Chromatic Orb is missing, and I think you undervalue it.
No (non-quality) skill gem that can be obtained in normal as a quest reward should be worth more than 1-2 alchs to people who can't be assed to get it themselves. Seeing people ask for 2-3 chaos for something like Wrath, Clarity, of Fork makes me want to punch a baby.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info