[1.3]CoC Banana Toss ADDED [1.3]vid for Uber Atziri 1 mil single target DPS ~QUITTING SOON

So i see 2 options
1) https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU9Msy0fRX4OXGr6QkuFxd--UDDbXpUgwfN_xqKjEZZjQw5I8uFHBtDQj_p71-v1ZJ3yHZAbcFaaE9vUX2rb53BSidNw1V3ytUjz6ioLuXyMC-ywNj1tbLjKO3wPxOGIRnG0DJMnHNx3B4cTnKRvnoMJDXzqulfJxp4Qfwx9gsco-rb696aOZB0Uj0anCLiT6-6ApBcv-tJCoySwhX0WQGae0PVBlq6zykqsR1FMSsg_JypNfVsqOKlutfJuqp_LpzAB5zboWK94DcAa9zJyqayqWfPcI5J9mG_lzw==

more dex ,and more eva/resist but need more skill points to spend

2)https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA34rpAkuuGyXZW20ZEVA1uacrHU9Msy0fRX4OXGr6QkuFxd--UDDbXpUgwfN_xqKjEZZjQw5I8uFHBtDQj_p71-v1ZJ3yHZAbcFaaE9vUX2rb53BSidNw1V3ytUjz6ioLuXyMC-ywNj1tbLjKO3wPxOGIRnG0DJMnHNx3B4cTnKRvnoMJDXzqulfJxp4Qfwx9gsco-rb696aOZB0Uj0anCLiT6-6ApBcv-tJCoySwhX0WQGae0PVBlq6zFHH46-oY9zJyqayqWfPAGoZgOlIOPCo4qW54DVivNuify6cwAeeYb9wjkn3lzw==

less dex , more points left

Iam not sure about mana regen if clarity is enough to keep it .

Last edited by lancowe100 on Dec 31, 2014, 11:26:06 AM
More questions :D

1. I seem to be getting 40-60 on test skill trees. On a shadow with 23 base dex and assuming we get a Headhunter with perfect dex roll, that gives us 109-129 dex. Where are you getting the rest of the dexterity required for the 151dex gems?

2. Is Righteous Fire required for bosses/uber? You spend a few points as well as an aura+ring to make you able to run it, but could you drop it and instead use the available spots for other things? I'm mainly asking because it looked quite dangerous to even have it up in the uber fight.

3. When you were doing maps in parties, would you be able to kill the rares and get their buffs consistently?

4. Is there a reason you're using a Giant Life flask and not an Eternal or Divine life flask?

5. I don't have the Seraph Spectral Throw effect. How fucked am I?
"
More questions :D

1. I seem to be getting 40-60 on test skill trees. On a shadow with 23 base dex and assuming we get a Headhunter with perfect dex roll, that gives us 109-129 dex. Where are you getting the rest of the dexterity required for the 151dex gems?

2. Is Righteous Fire required for bosses/uber? You spend a few points as well as an aura+ring to make you able to run it, but could you drop it and instead use the available spots for other things? I'm mainly asking because it looked quite dangerous to even have it up in the uber fight.

3. When you were doing maps in parties, would you be able to kill the rares and get their buffs consistently?

4. Is there a reason you're using a Giant Life flask and not an Eternal or Divine life flask?

5. I don't have the Seraph Spectral Throw effect. How fucked am I?

1. I get it from amulet i guess. I swap it on and off.

2. Up to you, it requires a high use of flasks to maintain rf without killing yourself. But hey, i enjoy the challenge. it should be possible i guess, could cause some deaths. the best offense is the best defense.

3. yeah, beauty of headhunter, and share it with your party members.

4. um, its basically a flask that doesnt just fill my hp flask instantly, i actually use it before i spam st once uber atziri spawns, allows me to drop instantly. so it will actually last me and help me do the most attacks as i can for those couple seconds in between spawning. But its all a matter of opinion, tbh i just ceebs rolling a flask.

5. yeah, st without mtx causes desync and rng decline for drops. lol....

btw personally from my experience and my new experience in the torment league. i will not advise you to grab vaal pact at all; im surviving well without vaal pact or life leech gem on 6l. Just a doryani belt whether its cold/lightning.
Hi!

What is the reason for low-life? IAC from Blood rage and +30% spell dmg node?If i'll go for budget version of the build, can I make it a life-based with Acrobatics to improve survivability? Will it still be valuable w/o Shavronne?
"
Hi!

What is the reason for low-life? IAC from Blood rage and +30% spell dmg node?If i'll go for budget version of the build, can I make it a life-based with Acrobatics to improve survivability? Will it still be valuable w/o Shavronne?

yes that is the reason why. In that case it will only become valuable if you use a 6L volls,
with this linked.
spec throw > gmp > coc > fireball > arctic breath > life leech OR ice spear/freezing pulse
depending your concentrating on survivability or deeps.

I can figure out the tree for you, shouldnt be too hard. the dps im not too sure about how much it would be. But it would end-game viable; i just dont know if its uber-viable.
"
nit3mare wrote:
"
Hi!

yes that is the reason why. In that case it will only become valuable if you use a 6L volls,
with this linked.
spec throw > gmp > coc > fireball > arctic breath > life leech OR ice spear/freezing pulse

I can figure out the tree for you, shouldnt be too hard. the dps im not too sure about how much it would be. But it would end-game viable; i just dont know if its uber-viable.

Hm, my first draft of the tree is here:

It looks roughly, so I'll be really pleased for any help)

I plan to focus on evasion, acrobatics, some block, Eldritch battery.
I don't like Voll's(it's a piece of garbage frankly speaking), so maybe i can sustain powercharges from Assasin's mark (for bosses use combination of barrage + powercharge on crit or smth like this) and use good eva 6l chest with life and resistances.

I'm also not sure, will it be enough crit chance for ST to proc COC w/o any dagger crit nodes?

Auras = Grace, Heralds of Ice + Thunder
Last edited by BOOMbastik_RUS on Jan 3, 2015, 3:11:02 PM
"
"
nit3mare wrote:
"
Hi!

with this linked.

Hm, my first draft of the tree is here:

It looks roughly, so I'll be really pleased for any help)

I plan to focus on evasion, acrobatics, some block, Eldritch battery.
I don't like Voll's(it's a piece of garbage frankly speaking), so maybe i can sustain powercharges from Assasin's mark (for bosses use combination of barrage + powercharge on crit or smth like this) and use good eva 6l chest with life and resistances.

I'm also not sure, will it be enough crit chance for ST to proc COC w/o any dagger crit nodes?

Auras = Grace, Heralds of Ice + Thunder

uhh thats very difficult , unless you have a really good dagger, but even still , i needed to get all the crit nodes i could to get 90+ crit chance with 7 powercharges. Im not sure if the crit is enough. but since your not using acuity im assuming, you would much rather take the dagger crit nodes over spell crit multipliers or even spell crit tbh.
Is this build MF viable ?
"
lancmis2 wrote:
Is this build MF viable ?

yeah it is , i basically built a friend of mine mf's build which is basically banana toss MF; so it is possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info