[1.3]CoC Banana Toss ADDED [1.3]vid for Uber Atziri 1 mil single target DPS ~QUITTING SOON

"
RedApril wrote:
What should i do with bandits?

The only bandit you should take is the one that give +1 power charge.
With it, assuming you have taken all the power charges nodes, you will be able to get a total of 7 power charges.
Also I have been testing new skill trees out and finally im happy with the one i have now.
I haven't been bothered to add it in yet, but i will later.
"
nit3mare wrote:

The only bandit you should take is the one that give +1 power charge.
With it, assuming you have taken all the power charges nodes, you will be able to get a total of 7 power charges.
Also I have been testing new skill trees out and finally im happy with the one i have now.
I haven't been bothered to add it in yet, but i will later.
Thanks)
Nice :-)
Video of uber atziri for patch [1.3] has been added
I am going to try this build out in torment (I know it will be rough). Any levelling or low budget guides yall can point me to?
"
Primalpat wrote:
I am going to try this build out in torment (I know it will be rough). Any levelling or low budget guides yall can point me to?

haha, you need to a 5L/6L chest more than anything .
dagger preferably has spell dmg but most important has %leech for the spells your doing.
or the unique spell dagger divinarius
lightning/cold doryani belt is also recommended
taking vaal pact with soul reaver is what you really want to get asap in the new leagues
updated a bit
hi,
nice build!
which gems would you use on a 5L?

greetings
The disemboweling node dosn't say critical chance with malee weapons anymore. it says malee critical chance. are u sure that it even effects spectral throw?
"
marvikk wrote:
The disemboweling node dosn't say critical chance with malee weapons anymore. it says malee critical chance. are u sure that it even effects spectral throw?

It does affect spectral throw, but it doesn't affect the spells that you cast... IMO, it isn't very efficient unless you find that you aren't proccing your CoC fast enough. I would focus on the nodes that give general "Critical Strike Chance" like Trickery or Assassination before getting Disemboweling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info