[1.3]CoC Banana Toss ADDED [1.3]vid for Uber Atziri 1 mil single target DPS ~QUITTING SOON

After 16 uber runs with this build, it finally happened
Spoiler

Gear

The ring and amulet are nothing special, they're mainly just to cap resists with a bit of damage on the amulet. Would've liked some accuracy on the amulet as I only have 85% chance to hit, but I'd be short on res if it had that.

My uber runs aren't very clean though. I mostly have 1-3 deaths per run. Sometimes a bit more. Still no deathless run, but it's definitely doable since I have killed all 3 bosses without dying multiple times, but then ended up dying to the packs of blues in between. Actually, I think over half my deaths are to the blue mobs. I should try to fix that.

My helmet could also use a bit of work. Can get another 250es from it which would be a massive boost to es. I'm at 7553 es right now, so another 250 from helmet, as well as 10% if I reroll the elreon-crafted mod on the ring/amulet, should give me a bit more than 800 additional es.
gz on the drop.
hi all!
can we play CoC Banana on Torment league?
cause not Headhunter :'(

gl&hf!
Yea, I wanna know if it can work without headhunter too? And 1.3 would you say its better to go as shadow or witch?
"
MomoTea wrote:
Yea, I wanna know if it can work without headhunter too? And 1.3 would you say its better to go as shadow or witch?

Ever since skill tree change, witch is the best choice for almost every build in my opinion. build is do-able without headhunter. Headhunter is not needed, its more of a luxury item.
*NOTICE*
I am planning to quit the game. I will be holding an auction for all my gear later on or ill just sack it in my stash. Nothing really bringing me to keep playing. Those following my build, i recommend you to contact me if you ever planned to mirror an item off me; before it's too late.

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1054585
Ming's been great at answering a slew of my questions in game as I converted from my own life based ST COC build to his. I quickly started to undertake lvl 78 maps with ease, more so than any other end game build Ive played. A couple of notes to hopeful players:

I started as a level 79 witch. I had to take out some of the buff passives and spell crit nodes, but I got everything else required to make this build work. Also note that I was severely under on accuracy, so I was dropping the level 78 maps with 75% hit chance. I used a cold doryani's for leech. and also used dagger crit passives which Ill eventually respec out of...

Passives, I got the first 2 passives and the last power charge.

Vitality is the only thing you got to keep you health pool up for your attacks. at about 200 health after all resrved this enables about 16-18 LMP spectral throws (in quick succession)..this is intended..then use a health pot and keep going. you kill things so fast I was speed clearing maps while keeping atziri flask, health flask and speed flask always going.

The shield I used was pure ES..cheap version, get spell dmg when you can afford.

Also, i did this without acuity. I have not done atziri reg or uber yet, I assume it is required for the sheer dmg output in those dungeons to maintain survivability. doing the 78 maps with ease, I'm only at 5800 es.

I also do not have the mirrored dagger, which would be insane, but I just cant afford. so im using a 6 ex dagger i bought with master crafted crit and leech.

It'l be sad to see Ming go, hoping to see him again (whenever he eventually leaves) when Act 4 comes out. Or may the GGG Gods grant me all his exalts in his absence.
Last edited by Duradil on Jan 26, 2015, 2:09:02 PM
I don't know if this has been answered but can this be done on a Ranger? If so what skill tree do I run? Thanks!
Last edited by nit3mare on Jan 26, 2015, 9:27:34 PM
Can this build be done with a life version? i know it will not be op like the es one , just asking

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info