[1.3]CoC Banana Toss ADDED [1.3]vid for Uber Atziri 1 mil single target DPS ~QUITTING SOON

"
Got some questions:

1. Is shadow the best possible start for the build?

2. Where are you getting all your leech from? Is it really just the 1% Cold Leech from the dagger?

3. Have you seen the new Vagan's dagger crafted by axn? Slightly lower rolls, but "Hits can't be evaded" instead of cold leech.

4. On a slightly lower budget (I have maybe around 1000ex total if I sell everything) which items should I focus on getting first?

5. Do you play the build in 78 rotations often? How does it do when you're with a party?

6. What do you do about ele reflect?

7. Do you do anything different with the setup when doing Uber compared to just regular mapping?

8. Have you tried other combinations for the 6-link or are Fireball/Arctic Blast just the best ones?

9. What's the best roll/flask base to have on the life flask?

10. Is the Mortal Conviction route much superior to using BM gem?

11. Is it important to level Spectral Throw? Wouldn't it be a good idea to keep it low lvl so it doesn't cost as much?

Can't think of anything else right now. I eagerly await your response.

I would say witch is the best starter class , that es% makes it .

2 & 3.
Whether that 1% cold leech looks insignificant or not, thats where my leech is coming from lol.
Yes, I have seen it . yet to test, thought about it. I would have to discard my headhunter and put a cold doryani belt instead and then waste a couple - to several points into gettin dex for in order to work with blood rage and haste. My gear already gets me 91% acc, so i have to figure is it really worth dropping so much for it and im not sure if the nerf in coc cooldown time will come into play as well with that dagger. In my opinion, axn's dagger will probs be best for a discharge build, but it could still work with banana toss. I've just never tested it and axn doesnt seem keen to lend me one LOL for testing purposes.

1k budget
140ex - acuity
MingPrawn's (aka me) dagger or axn's dagger - give or take 250ex
shavs 6L - 110ex now?
shavs ring - idk 25ex maybe?
Mirrored CoC shield like mine - give or take 250ex

the rest of the item will depend on your choice of dagger.

5. You have the beauty of choices , being a complete dick and putting discharge in to d/c your party.
lol jokes. To be honest , almost all skills are fine , besides freezing pulse in my experience. I just put fireball + arc in parties to be safe. That seems to be least laggiest option to me. But i quit mapping now, I only do pure uber runs for exp now lmao.

6. Pop an atziri flask , single out that ele reflect mob and take it down first. If its surrounded by more than 10, i usually die before wiping the ele reflect mob out myself, i stopped using rumi flasks, but tbh it doesnt make a difference. Your doing so much deeps, you will kill yourself instantly if you dont kill that ele reflect mob straight away. best thing is kite the mobs away and kill them slowly til its alone then then wipe the ele reflect mob out ORRRRRRRRRRRRRR
simply whirling blade away to the next group of mobs.

7. Um i change flasks and put portal gem instead of righteous fire.

8. Yes, i've tried. For me Fireball/Arctic Breath is the strongest combination of projectiles spells to use.

9. This is just in case you realise your running out of hp to spec throw, i usually just get it with removes bleeding. so you can spam it when you reach trio in uber anyways

10. No, its just the matter of what i preferred.

11. You KNOW WHAT? I've never thought about this . VERY INTERESTING; YOU MAY A POINT HERE THAT I'VE MISSED. GOOD ONE.

z
Last edited by nit3mare on Dec 30, 2014, 7:34:06 AM
z
Last edited by nit3mare on Dec 30, 2014, 7:33:23 AM
z
Last edited by nit3mare on Dec 30, 2014, 7:33:31 AM
z
Last edited by nit3mare on Dec 30, 2014, 7:33:39 AM
z
Last edited by nit3mare on Dec 30, 2014, 7:33:46 AM
z
Last edited by nit3mare1 on Dec 30, 2014, 7:34:53 AM
z
Last edited by nit3mare on Dec 30, 2014, 7:33:56 AM
"
nit3mare wrote:
"
marvikk wrote:
well. in POE we know the main people who do mirror worthy crafting. that is why i am asking who are u. it takes several 1000 exalts to craft each mirror worthy item. and you have several of those. so was curious how u collected 5000ex for your gear if i dont see you in "star level trading and mirror services".

well clearly im one of the exceptions , i can tell you each item was crafted with less than 1000 exalts. so you just have to be smart and patient tbh. I know a few of the major crafters, and i do not have a foundation of currency to even compete with them. Mirroring services are not what im after anyways. Like i said, im just another player.

"
Possible to do this build without Acuity ?? and how would the skill tree look like ?

yes it is possible , gonna be ugly. gonna have to take vaal pact and rid of vitality and life flasks have to used to replenish life in order to spectral throw.

What about clarity instead of vitality ? and get rid of shavrone ring? can do it ?
"
MFfactoryMaps wrote:
"
nit3mare wrote:
"
marvikk wrote:
well. in POE we know the main people who do mirror worthy crafting. that is why i am asking who are u. it takes several 1000 exalts to craft each mirror worthy item. and you have several of those. so was curious how u collected 5000ex for your gear if i dont see you in "star level trading and mirror services".

well clearly im one of the exceptions , i can tell you each item was crafted with less than 1000 exalts. so you just have to be smart and patient tbh. I know a few of the major crafters, and i do not have a foundation of currency to even compete with them. Mirroring services are not what im after anyways. Like i said, im just another player.

"
Possible to do this build without Acuity ?? and how would the skill tree look like ?

yes it is possible , gonna be ugly. gonna have to take vaal pact and rid of vitality and life flasks have to used to replenish life in order to spectral throw.

What about clarity instead of vitality ? and get rid of shavrone ring? can do it ?

it is possible going for an mana version rather than blood magic. I have not attempted it at all , but im sure it would be possible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info