[1.3]CoC Banana Toss ADDED [1.3]vid for Uber Atziri 1 mil single target DPS ~QUITTING SOON

well i spent so many regrets on my tree its not funny, but i did look at my crit chance before and after i put those nodes on and for some reason it did increase st , and i find it much better for the leeching since we're not tryin to leech off our spells but from our st
Last edited by nit3mare on Dec 24, 2014, 2:22:11 AM
Disembowling crit chance does affect ST.

Whether this is a bug or intended is unknown. They mightve missed weapon in the description or just didnt code the chamge in.

Either way. Another sick ST build.

Should put you at a race with fyndel and see who wins:)
Green_honey_boo_boo is my favourite south park character!

My Goddess Scorned crit ele cleave build @ 1076445
"
turtleken wrote:
Disembowling crit chance does affect ST.

Whether this is a bug or intended is unknown. They mightve missed weapon in the description or just didnt code the chamge in.

Either way. Another sick ST build.

Should put you at a race with fyndel and see who wins:)

race with fyndel, probably fyndel...

btw i changed my tree a bit; much easier to do uber now, and when i pop ruby flask my ES actually goes up lol. I havent added my current tree in yet, but ill probs add it in later
2 questions. 1. is the uber video with test tree 1.3?
2. HOW THE HELL have u got original copies of mirror items? WHO ARE U?

PS: u didnt take enough dex from the tree to run blood rage w/o headhunter.
Last edited by marvikk on Dec 26, 2014, 4:21:24 AM
IMHO, this is the best build in POE at this moment... And the most expensive one....

You gear cost 1000+ EX, means more than 1500$....
"
marvikk wrote:
2 questions. 1. is the uber video with test tree 1.3?
2. HOW THE HELL have u got original copies of mirror items? WHO ARE U?

PS: u didnt take enough dex from the tree to run blood rage w/o headhunter.

#1 under the spoiler " hooking up with atziri " is right after 1.3 patch .
#2 how the hell? cause i theory crafted the build and eventually crafted my gear.
Who Am I?
Just another face in the crowd ..

@PS yes, i cant run bloodrage or haste without headhunter.

"
IMHO, this is the best build in POE at this moment... And the most expensive one....

You gear cost 1000+ EX, means more than 1500$....

Thank you for the generous compliment.
well. in POE we know the main people who do mirror worthy crafting. that is why i am asking who are u. it takes several 1000 exalts to craft each mirror worthy item. and you have several of those. so was curious how u collected 5000ex for your gear if i dont see you in "star level trading and mirror services".
Possible to do this build without Acuity ?? and how would the skill tree look like ?
"
marvikk wrote:
well. in POE we know the main people who do mirror worthy crafting. that is why i am asking who are u. it takes several 1000 exalts to craft each mirror worthy item. and you have several of those. so was curious how u collected 5000ex for your gear if i dont see you in "star level trading and mirror services".

well clearly im one of the exceptions , i can tell you each item was crafted with less than 1000 exalts. so you just have to be smart and patient tbh. I know a few of the major crafters, and i do not have a foundation of currency to even compete with them. Mirroring services are not what im after anyways. Like i said, im just another player.

"
Possible to do this build without Acuity ?? and how would the skill tree look like ?

yes it is possible , gonna be ugly. gonna have to take vaal pact and rid of vitality and life flasks have to used to replenish life in order to spectral throw.
Got some questions:

1. Is shadow the best possible start for the build?

2. Where are you getting all your leech from? Is it really just the 1% Cold Leech from the dagger?

3. Have you seen the new Vagan's dagger crafted by axn? Slightly lower rolls, but "Hits can't be evaded" instead of cold leech.

4. On a slightly lower budget (I have maybe around 1000ex total if I sell everything) which items should I focus on getting first?

5. Do you play the build in 78 rotations often? How does it do when you're with a party?

6. What do you do about ele reflect?

7. Do you do anything different with the setup when doing Uber compared to just regular mapping?

8. Have you tried other combinations for the 6-link or are Fireball/Arctic Blast just the best ones?

9. What's the best roll/flask base to have on the life flask?

10. Is the Mortal Conviction route much superior to using BM gem?

11. Is it important to level Spectral Throw? Wouldn't it be a good idea to keep it low lvl so it doesn't cost as much?

Can't think of anything else right now. I eagerly await your response.
Last edited by Exiled_Wanderer on Dec 30, 2014, 5:12:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info