[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

Terrornoid is probably the only person i've ever encountered that let me in on an apex run. Me a total stranger. It was fun until i got caught in a very large dual flameblast. heh

After talking with terror and seeing his damage i knew i had some serious tweaking to do.

For to long i have neglected my critical strike multiplier but no more!

Before i was using iron reflexes and it did get me to lvl 90 and the damage reduction with 50k armor is undeniably good. Converting hits that ranged in the thousands damage range into the hundreds range allowed me to not die.

But i had to give it up, so.. 45 regrets later... I Jacked up my crit multiplier in the tree and on my gear with maligaro's and a new amulet. The damage boost has got me giggling.

I refuse to give up my GGG BBB Voll's protector since it was an item i've always wanted but i still needed a source of life leech and i wasn't going to get it from my CoC link. So i did something i never considered until recently. +1 curse keystone and blasphemy linked with warlords mark for that missing 2% life leech and enfeeble thrown in for protection. I can even fit arctic armor in there for more protection. With this new damage and a reliable source of leech i can face tank malachai when he unleashes the tentacle stargate thingy.

im running around without capped resist accept for my fire resist which i need for righteous fire.
(the rape trains steam engine is fueled by righteous fire not coal)
When i get beter jewels my res will be capped for certain but for now i think its kind of funny im running around without capped res.

GEAR
Spoiler

TREE

WTB Mirror of kalandra offer 16,200,000 wisdom scrolls
Last edited by Diabeetusaurusrex2 on Dec 17, 2015, 4:07:32 PM
@Cuchio
I'm in between specs. I actually have a phys version somewhat worked out but its hard to gear for. For the AB/FB version, I just grabbed the Snowforged cluster (cold side) and sucked up the 10% crit. I could fix it with a new jewel but I'm not investing either way until I confirm. Also, Blade Fall [and Vortex] are getting nerfed somehow (confirmed GGG is aware of how strong they are) so I'm not sure if I even want to plunge anywhere or just wait for Ascension when I REALLY have to redo things.

Short answer: Just grab the Snowforged Cluster.

@Rex
Its interesting that you don't involve more aura support being next to the two strongest clusters.
In 4 levels i could test it but i dont think i would be able to fit anything too effective in there.
I would much rather have the 3 potion effectiveness nodes at witch start.

Oh btw have you tested this yet? http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Volley_Fire

stupid poe trade price gougers. ill wait for prices to become sane since the threshold jewels dont seem to be that rare.

EDIT: this doesnt work unless i go 100% its too clumsy altho i did kill the frenzier and cycloner so fast i didnt realize they died.

when i got to atziri i kept dying, this is what happens when i try other peoples builds and styles without going 100% on them. I had to switch back to my setup and playstyle to finnish the job.

Since i wont install a red socket on my volls im only half assedly copying some one elses style ill do my own instead. while the damage was real i just wanna have fun. I did take notes tho.

blade fall , firestorm, glacial cascade, concentrated effect. very strong single target setup.
firestorm in place of arc to avoid the reflext. i haven't tested it against atziri yet but i think it will be fine.

im currently trying a 4.6 aps dual wield setup since i really really enjoy high attack speed. What did you say about attack speed threasholds the other day?
Last edited by Diabeetusaurusrex2 on Dec 19, 2015, 12:08:23 PM
Terrornoid could you pls make your characters visible so I could see you current setup?
Fixed. Sorreh.

World_of_Ashes
Last edited by Terrornoid on Dec 29, 2015, 2:21:18 AM
Is this really that bad on Witch? I've got a free reset on my witch and i'd rather not have to level up a Scion
well the scion has access to those sick ass ele resist nodes and allot of jewel nodes. The witch has access to more spell crit /multiplier . i believe the witch has more DPS potential but the scion has better survivability while the witch costing more exalts to cap resists to still maintain good deeps.

My new creation! a CoC wand ranger! While mapping some one said dont fight tunnel trap without 5k health minimum.
well i took my little ranger with only 3.5k health and face tanked that worm while in a tier 8 map with a full party. thats the wonder of iron reflexes. not to mention i had more deeps than even the lvl 90+ mjolnir discharger.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

greater semen demon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can still do terrornoids setup with a witch and i recommend using a koams boot so you dont have to go all the way "down there" to acquire unwavering stance. the only problem with koams boots is it becomes hard to cap resists without a rare tri res boot. two rare 5 exalt diamond rings becomes almost mandatory without a tri res rare boot.

Last edited by Diabeetusaurusrex2 on Jan 2, 2016, 6:41:55 PM
Any 2.1 low life variants out there? This caught my eye when looking for a new build, but his guide doesn't show his passive tree. Asking as I recently obtained a 6l shavs with some other decent pieces of gear.
Last edited by Mistletoes on Jan 23, 2016, 3:02:17 AM
true for 2.1 ?
@Mistletoes
Look up "Circe" by Blasting Cap.

@Vita
Yup. Still works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info