[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

"
Unholyskacer wrote:
Do you have a passive tree that has es instead of life? was thinking of running this build with shavs and void battery.

Go to shatter chuck's build, this is lite...aka life...his uses those. Not sure how good it is now with life leech changes though, you loose power charge on crit from the voll's....so you would have to use the actually support, and then 1 spell instead of 2 if you want to use the life leech gem...otherwise all you would have is War. mark. I believe for leech.
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Oct 23, 2015, 10:32:43 PM
what is your average damage on spells and how did you calculate the 280k+ dps?
If you want to run ES, run "Circe" by Blasting Cap (Its basically Shatter Chuck remade for 2.0). This is the lite version of Shatter Chuck that uses life instead.

The 280k, well, I don't remember what I used to calculate that. I believe it was just using the Barrage GMP setup against a target that was against a wall, which isn't uncommon. Tool Tip Warrioring I was able to snag 880k.
Hi- I have tried to click on a tree for this build on 3 or 4 different posts and so far none have worked for 2.0.5b, the current patch. If there is one plz post page number and name of poster, thx.
found it thx
Are the OP ones not working?
This might be a question but I'm a little bit confused as to why we use Eldritch Battery?
"
sirunicow wrote:
This might be a question but I'm a little bit confused as to why we use Eldritch Battery?

Eldridge Battery puts ES over mana, allows you to spend it before touching mana...And barrage is an attack, we use it to trigger our CoC...with the mod +ES on hit from jewels, we end up being able to use barrage over and over with no worrying about mana regen, also allows us to occupy all of our mana if we choose to do so.
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Nov 24, 2015, 11:34:15 PM
Hi,
After destroying my 6L Voll's with corrupting pre 2.0, i have stoped playing CoC and now i was able to get a second 6L. I have respeced a scion for this build. It has been ele ST before and thus i have killed Kraityn in cruel. Do you realy think it's better to take the point in cruel? If you take the ias from Kraityn and drop the Berserkering wheel you can get 2 Points for only 10% ias and you'll have 2.17 APS without Frenzy charges and Blood Rage, if you use a 1.5 base APS wand and Maligaro's Virtuosity as the only ias item.

Has someone tried to "Shotgun" with KB+GMP+CoC+LL+FB+AB with a Frost Wall behind a boss? Does it work?
I have tried KB+GMP+CoC+LL+AB against Dominus, but as i only have used a lvl 1 Frost Wall unlinked and with way not enough es on hit it was bad...

Thanks for reply
Last edited by cuchio on Nov 26, 2015, 12:54:35 PM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
sirunicow wrote:

Eldridge Battery puts ES over mana, allows you to spend it before touching mana...And barrage is an attack, we use it to trigger our CoC...with the mod +ES on hit from jewels, we end up being able to use barrage over and over with no worrying about mana regen, also allows us to occupy all of our mana if we choose to do so.

Ohhhhh I didn't pay attention to the jewels. That's what I was missing while trying to figure out the use for EB... Haha thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info