[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

"
Terrornoid wrote:
No, because as your number of Barrage projectiles increases, so does the time it takes for the attack to complete. It is better to add another spell, also because spell versatility is an important factor that damage and procs just don't consider.

Edit:
My favorites are:
Bar, GMP, CoC, LL, FB, AB (Yes, still good all around)
Bar, GMP, CoC, LL, AB, Arc
Bar, CoC, LL, EK, Glacial/FSurge, Arc
Bar, GMP, CoC, AB, FB, Arc (DAMAGEEEEE YAY NO REFLECT)

Thanks for the quick reply
"
mithosiris wrote:
Whats the best spell setup for Atziri or single target bosses?

Barrage, CoC, LL, EK (or Conc Effect), Glacial Cascade, Flame Surge

EK beats Conc Effect in situations where the Boss has high elemental resists (like Atziri.)
Thank you mate, I have some other questions, When is it possible to affoard Atziri kills? Is LL mandatory to kill her? Can we do it with a 5L?? Should we wait until lvl 20 gems? Its Ubber Atziri viable with this build? Thank you so much, really waiting for your guide update :P!!!
1) Calculated formulas for Barrage alone are wrong: you divide by 8, but Barrage alone does only 4 shots, so the first break point is at 3, not at 1.5

2) I recorded the Barrage shots with GMP with FRAPS and ran frame-by-frame (checking timeframe, not frames). The animation follows the 40:60 rule, it also corresponds to listed in char sheet attack rate. So MAYBE the breakpoints for GMP and for other variants can be calculated by the same rule. If so, the breakpoints for GMP are obviously 1.5*N
Last edited by Railune on Aug 12, 2015, 10:12:51 AM
"
mithosiris wrote:
Thank you mate, I have some other questions, When is it possible to affoard Atziri kills? Is LL mandatory to kill her? Can we do it with a 5L?? Should we wait until lvl 20 gems? Its Ubber Atziri viable with this build? Thank you so much, really waiting for your guide update :P!!!

Atziri can be done around level 85ish? 80 if you are good? I mean it all depends on your skill, gear, and how many times you may be willing to die to get a kill in. Haven't tried her as a 5L on 2.0 yet, but it should still be do-able (did it on 1.3). Level 20 gems definitely help. The build might be able to do Uber, but other builds are better suited for it now. You'll most certainly die at least once I'd imagine. I'd try more often if Hopes weren't so [stupidly] rare. Can't afford to shuck out Exalts like that.

"
Railune wrote:
1) Calculated formulas for Barrage alone are wrong: you divide by 8, but Barrage alone does only 4 shots, so the first break point is at 3, not at 1.5

2) I recorded the Barrage shots with GMP with FRAPS and ran frame-by-frame (checking timeframe, not frames). The animation follows the 40:60 rule, it also corresponds to listed in char sheet attack rate. So MAYBE the breakpoints for GMP and for other variants can be calculated by the same rule. If so, the breakpoints for GMP are obviously 1.5*N

1) Yea probably. IIRC, I told myself that I was going to fix that on the next update. Guess that's this one.

2) Others have gotten different results. Mark even stated, IIRC, that the attack speed is used to calculate the time per projectile (as well as the wind-up). Since GMP has more projectiles, it can't follow a 40/60 rule. It would be like 40/X*P, which would be total higher than 100%.
Thanks for the build Cory.

Works well when one has the right gear, took me weeks to get the 6l Voll,s.

Looking forward to further updates :-)
"
14qr23we wrote:
"
Terrornoid wrote:
No, because as your number of Barrage projectiles increases, so does the time it takes for the attack to complete. It is better to add another spell, also because spell versatility is an important factor that damage and procs just don't consider.

Edit:
My favorites are:
Bar, GMP, CoC, LL, FB, AB (Yes, still good all around)
Bar, GMP, CoC, LL, AB, Arc
Bar, CoC, LL, EK, Glacial/FSurge, Arc
Bar, GMP, CoC, AB, FB, Arc (DAMAGEEEEE YAY NO REFLECT)

Thanks for the quick reply

Guys, try using Arc + Cold Snap..

Instant speed destruction hehe

(won't be as effective with Tabula of course)
Has anyone tested Intuitive Leap? I think that EE + Quick recovery can benefit the build greatly. Or Endurance + Overcharge + Devotion for discharge users.
Last edited by Yokuss on Aug 14, 2015, 5:36:21 AM
With Kinetic Blast being better for groups, would it be possible to run BBBGGR, and swap in Barrage for single target? Something like..

Kinetic Blast - GMP - CoC - AB - Arc - Life Leech for groups, swapping to

Barrage - CoC - Glacial Cascade - Flame Surge - ???(Cold Snap?) - Life Leech for single target?

Also, what are your thoughts on the Pierce wheel near Blood Drinker? Worth the points to go for, or is pierce not that valuable?
How well updated is this guide ATM? Looking for a build to spec my 79 witch into.

Any chance you can do a quick "budget" atziri run video with a 5l? Is 4l any good for mapping, or does the build require a 5L to be good?

E: Also, what's a good way to do this build on a witch? Seems like to get to the bottom part of the tree, you need like 10 extra passives to travel through evasion nodes.
Last edited by pepejovi on Aug 16, 2015, 11:01:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info