[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

OP still relevant. Run Scion instead. Atziri still doable, but not brainless any more.

GEAR

Ideally, I get a helm with Accuracy and boots without ES. I have too much ES at the moment. RF is runnable, but hurts more because of that. I got lazy and equipped Rise of the Phoenix. Saffel's is still standard.

Bar, CoC, GMP, AB, FB, LL because its good at everything and safe (AB frozen ground)

I switch to Bar, CoC, EK, Glacial, FSurge, LL for Atziri, etc.

Gems in gloves are optional. Put whatever you want. Jewels are 2x 3 ES on hit, and life on almost all. Any other mod is a plus. Spell Dmg while holding a shield is a good one to aim for.
Terror hi!

How long are you going to test CoC build in 2.0? When guide will be ready?
Last edited by gizmo032 on Aug 4, 2015, 5:37:16 PM
Already started working on it a bit. We are prepping for my sister's wedding so I can get more into it next week probably.
"
Terrornoid wrote:
Already started working on it a bit. We are prepping for my sister's wedding so I can get more into it next week probably.

Hey man really liking this guide cant wait for the passive tree to be updated and are you saying we should start scion instead?
Yes. Scion has access more jewels, which really help us out.
Hey M8,

Awesome build! Im been coc'ing since lvl 38 and its been great! im using the skill setup that you linked in your pevious post. Im wondering what my next big upgrade should be. I'm thinking of a 6-link/vol. Im open to sugestions to improve my gear and build.

Sorry for long wait. Had a wedding to attend.

As far as upgrading gear goes, its more about having your bases covered, then maximizing damage. Resists capped? Let's check Chaos. Is it adequate? How about life? Am I dying a lot? If I can survive, how can I increase my damage? Is my crit capped or close to capped? Hows my accuracy? Do I have enough base +% spell damage? Etc.
Hi, and good day Terrornoid. I'm one of the followers of this guide, and I would just like
to know your opinion on the Skill Gem Slots for my main skill setup..

(Btw, my character is in the Garena Server :) )

So what happened was I was thinking about which spells to use for the
CoC setup (Barrage + CoC) and after much thought and testing, I decided
to use Arc + Glacial Cascade since has good clear speed with Arc, chill with Glacial
and some sort of "penetration" due to its physical damage, and moments of damage
spike due to the ability to Shock targets. I plan to use it for a while and see
how it performs while doing Zana's Dailies..

Barrage-CoC-Arc-Glacial Cascade-Life leech- ??

So came the next question, what to use for the last gem slot? I was thinking primarily
about Ethereal Knives since it has a nice fan-shaped AoE which again improves
clear speed. So then I was about to do that but I stopped because a thought occurred
to me: "What about using GMP?"

GMP seems out of the question because Arc and Glacial are not projectile spells and will
not benefit from it, but I was thinking that I'm not using GMP for the spells but
for increasing my overall dps.

I was thinking that instead of adding another spell which would roughly increase my DPS
by 50% (assuming spells have roughly the same damage),

e.g. (theoretical scenario) my existing "10-damage" Arc + "10-damage" Glacial will be
improved by another "10-damage" from EK, thus resulting in a 50% damage increase
(from "20 dmg" to "30 dmg")

Adding GMP will actually double my existing dps. How? By doubling the proc rate.
GMP adds another 4 projectiles to Barrage (which originally has 4) making it a total
of 8 projectiles, thus doubling the chance of casting (proc rate) of Arc and Glacial Cascade.

So instead of 10 (Arc) + 10 (Glacial) + 10 (EK) = 30,
It becomes [ 10 (Arc) + 10 (Glacial) ] x 2 = 40

With that conclusion I used GMP instead of EK.

So, my question is, does that make sense? I really wanted to know your opinion :)

TIA :)

No, because as your number of Barrage projectiles increases, so does the time it takes for the attack to complete. It is better to add another spell, also because spell versatility is an important factor that damage and procs just don't consider.

Edit:
My favorites are:
Bar, GMP, CoC, LL, FB, AB (Yes, still good all around)
Bar, GMP, CoC, LL, AB, Arc
Bar, CoC, LL, EK, Glacial/FSurge, Arc
Bar, GMP, CoC, AB, FB, Arc (DAMAGEEEEE YAY NO REFLECT)
Last edited by Terrornoid on Aug 11, 2015, 8:18:47 PM
Whats the best spell setup for Atziri or single target bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info