[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

No, Wandslinger is inefficient and a waste of precious passive points.
I was tired of rolling Witches so decided to try this as Scion. Holy crap there isnt a Int node anywhere in sight. Or mana for that matter. I went and picked up the bloodless wheel after I started. Now I am working my way to Witch side. I think I will be alright if I head straight for EB. Also thank God for Elreon and his jewelry of awesomeness.

6-linked Freezing Pulse only using 15 mana.
IGN: DabrixRN
what level CWDT do people usually run in their gloves? I plan on CWDT>Discharge>Life Leech>Cold Snap
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on May 15, 2015, 9:40:10 PM
If you are using it for damage, you'll usually level it all the way so you don't lose any.
and then, for 2.0? this guide will be huge nerfed? or what?
i dont like arc+gc, dont seems powerfull
IGN:ZorryFlurry
Hello!

Need some help on passive and gearing choices, playing in the 1month flashback HC league, level 82 currently aiming for 90.

My gear:
Spoiler

My passive tree:

Currently curse-capped and intend to stay that way, working on getting a 6L Volls for LL/vaal pact.
Plan is to drop Saffell's for a Lioneye's Remorse or a really good rare EV shield if I can sustain myself against reflect with only Vaal pact/LL/3x purities.

Improvement suggestions on passive tree and what gears to upgrade first are very welcome, but please keep in mind it's HC!
"
k3nz0ry wrote:

I guess we'll switch to usual rainbownuke stuff: arc + discharge. It may rival Mjolner build in 2.0 (just less tanky).
Last edited by wiwigvn on May 19, 2015, 6:41:27 AM
"
wiwigvn wrote:
"
k3nz0ry wrote:

I guess we'll switch to usual rainbownuke stuff: arc + discharge. It may rival Mjolner build in 2.0 (just less tanky).

Sure? If we do that we dont will have charges for the CWDT-Discharge-Life leech-/coldsnap-enduring cry/.

Ah, i think that we will could use the 2.0 gems for the Shotgun nerf, maybe AoE spells or spells that are similar to arc.
Then, do you recommend me start with this build? or wait to 2.0 to see what we can do for replace the nerfed gems. ty
Omg, used vaal on tabula and got +1 Gems mod. Now I dont know what to use 6L Volls or Tabula +1. Any sugestion?
"
Asag wrote:
Omg, used vaal on tabula and got +1 Gems mod. Now I dont know what to use 6L Volls or Tabula +1. Any sugestion?

nope, just trying you could know xD, gz on that,
anyone know what spells we will use in 2.0? nerf? buff?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info