[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

@Joker
You need to redo your flasks. You should be running a Surgeon's Granite Flask of Iron Skin, no "ifs" "ands" or "buts". You need more health on your rings and belt. Switch your shield to a spellcaster shield with life on it until you can level up and to help compensate for resists while you fix your rings and belt. Finally, don't stop moving. Devourers and froggies never have a chance to hit you if you are moving as fast as you should be. Run an Evasion flask if you need to as well.
terror do u already have a tree for lvl100? and what about the upcoming tree? already ideas for the new1?
Strongly considering selling off my gear, if anyone needs stuff. I'll post my gear n stuff later|

E;

Also have a Legacy Saffel's Frame
Last edited by Rant on Apr 14, 2015, 6:48:12 PM
loving this build so much. abit glasscannon-y but effective. able to solo most content even in a 6l party. still got lots of improvement needed on my gears tho. but im currently comfortable with my setup tho..

if i were to upgrade my gear, which would be my priority? 6L ?

"

ignore the gems as i use IIR for low lvl map farming. the deeps with single spell is enough. also the cwdt dual curse cos i got another crit+HP neck corrupted with dual curse. currently on loan to a guildie. tempo+warlords combo is so good. feels so safe
Last edited by Supremefeicks on Apr 18, 2015, 4:52:45 AM
"
freshy90 wrote:
terror do u already have a tree for lvl100? and what about the upcoming tree? already ideas for the new1?

The build is going to change significantly based on what I already know about the act 4 patch. The build is going to change fundamentally, likely even down to how Cast on Crit works. I'll be sure to update when I can, but its too early now.
Just a quick question if you can answer. I really like this build and I wanna try it in hc until act4 goes live since I really dont have any hope of getting into beta. What are some tweaks you would recommend?
Honestly, I don't recommend hardcore. It's just not a concept designed for it, but if you were going to do it, I think I added a "hardcore" tree under the passives section. You'll also wear a rare shield and helm for more life. Maybe even rare gloves too.
I just hit lvl 96 in Hardcore with this build. Just thought I show my gear and share some experiences.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

I had this wand for a while and finally decided to try CoC. My main concern was the best possible compromise between clear speed and survivability.

Defence:
-Lightning Coil + Taste of Hate combined with Purity of Lightning / Ice for INSANE phys mitigation
-40% attack avoidance, 48% spell avoidance
-High res through legacy Saffell's + Purities (80/85/86)
-4.5k Evasion
-5k life
-Cannot be frozen

Damage:
Arc is hands down the best spell in terms of pure clear speed (especially a lvl 21 one). A GMP spell next to arc would be great, but even (the definitely non-optimal choice) EK offered pretty good damage. I've tried lots of combos and this one seemed the best for me. My clear speed was really good, and I've played a 700 crit multi Windripper char before.

This build is HC viable with some tweaking here and there, even though you might loose some damage potential. I am not sure if I would be alive still with a Voll's Protector since I had to run pretty hard maps (100+ quantity) to sustain my 77+ pool. It the end it highly depends on how many other defences you're using, on the level of the content you're playing and the difficulty of the maps.

[Also concerning the terrible desynch bug with Barrage: My personal "desynch threshold" was ~2.3 attacks/second. As soon as I reached more the desynch bug was gone.]
Last edited by Hartree on Apr 24, 2015, 7:21:55 PM
How bad removing shotgun effect affect this build? Will fireball still be best for dps?
Assembled gear for this build, always wanted to play a CoC character and it's been super fun (minus a lot of Level 1 gems starting from the beginning).

Current gear:

Spoiler

I'm just not sure how Righteous Fire fits into the build, or how to use it, so I skipped that part in the Links. Otherwise, so far it's been fun, can only imagine what 20/20 Gems would do.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info