[2.0] Terror's "Shatter Chuck Lite" Variant •• Barrage CoC •• 280k+ DPS •• Atziri w/ 5-Link

can i use divinarius in this build?
@feuer
Granite Flask of Iron Skin

@lior
You can't use Barrage with Daggers, so no.
I think i'm going to have to ditch Safell's Frame, can't seam to over cap my resist...I usually like to go at least 25% over because of curses...I did Crematorium earlier and I got cursed in her room with flammability, almost died! How are you guys over-capping?! I have resist on like everything, and I can and barely clear the max 83% resist cap!

My Gear, thinking of switching to a fossilized shield with tri resist...

At 86% Fire, 109% Cold, 91% lightning atm

Spoiler

My tree at 90...

Tree at 95...

Tree at 100, unlikely!

Last edited by justinmm1988 on Apr 9, 2015, 1:08:52 PM
sold^^
EXALTS>EXAMS
Last edited by skieZ on Apr 9, 2015, 2:27:17 PM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
I think i'm going to have to ditch Safell's Frame, can't seam to over cap my resist...I usually like to go at least 25% over because of curses...I did Crematorium earlier and I got cursed in her room with flammability, almost died! How are you guys over-capping?! I have resist on like everything, and I can and barely clear the max 83% resist cap!

My Gear, thinking of switching to a fossilized shield with tri resist...

At 86% Fire, 109% Cold, 91% lightning atm

Spoiler

My tree at 90...

Tree at 95...

Tree at 100, unlikely!

I went ahead a got this to replace Safell's Frame!

Only took 10 alc's and scouring to making this! Granted not tri-resist like I stated I wanted, but it even'ed out my resist, I am now a minimum of 25% over-capped on all 3! And gained a considerable amount of dmg and spell crit! And I get to actually block attacks, which 22% doesn't seam like much but apparently it is! I had to lower my 2520 cwdt discharge to 2280 because it wasn't proc'ing at a comfortable life amount anymore! Currently at 4.2k, was at more when I added the new shield...but I refunded points, comfortable with 4.2k so to me the points were being wasted...put them in crit-multi instead!

I am also going to try and replace my 2nd ring with one with a minimum if +29% Cold/and + 14% "minimum" to all resist and it should make me a-okay for curses! I allready replaced one of them, been picking up every diamond ring and alch'ing them in hopes I won't have to buy them!

I replaced this >

With this >

IDK if this is good or not but im at 64.8% crit on barrage, just slightly under cap, doubt that .20 under is detrimental! And my lowest crit'ing spell "arctic breath" is at 65% crit! SO you can imagine my hard hitter's "freezing pulse/discharge". :)

Artic breath with power charges is at 3.2k and idk what freezing pulse will be at lvl20 but its 2.4k at lvl19! I know it won't be near 3.2k cause I hear is weaker than than arctic breath/ice spear but 2.5k or 2.6k will be fine, like the coverage it offers and 6% chance to crit!

Totally love this build, I take down bosses quick as shit and shatter everything! haha
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Apr 9, 2015, 11:19:23 PM
found this today, good wand for this build (just need to add crit, at least for self-find).
Spoiler

"
commonjunks wrote:
found this today, good wand for this build (just need to add crit, at least for self-find).
Spoiler

Too low of base crit, want at least 10...cast speed is useless for the CoC setup, project speed would of been good, mana and mana regen aren't that useful either...

Mine is self found as well, what I did was pick up every imbued wand I found and stick it in the bank till I had a full tab of whites then alch'd them bicthes! I got a few nice ones, I like this one best.

It didn't take long, there is usually at least 1 per map, ive even gotten 3 or 4 whites in a map.
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Apr 10, 2015, 5:05:23 PM
Ok i dont understand where my mistake is but im getting ripped apart by almost every devourer pack i get...and often enough by almost any other pack because im desynced or the crits dont kick in within time.

here is my gear
Spoiler

tree

I'm at:
3.2k life
90.6% critchance with charges up
285% crit modifier
2.7 attacks/s
resistance capped

and probably the issue, just about 500 armour?
i was using unweavering, but it actually kills me even more, titty bitches packs kill me almost instantly with US.

how do i get this viable...where is my mistake, or what am i missing?
"
JoKeRoNe wrote:
Ok i dont understand where my mistake is but im getting ripped apart by almost every devourer pack i get...and often enough by almost any other pack because im desynced or the crits dont kick in within time.

here is my gear
Spoiler

tree

I'm at:
3.2k life
90.6% critchance with charges up
285% crit modifier
2.7 attacks/s
resistance capped

and probably the issue, just about 500 armour?
i was using unweavering, but it actually kills me even more, titty bitches packs kill me almost instantly with US.

how do i get this viable...where is my mistake, or what am i missing?

The builds more of a glashcannon then anything, so...cwdt setup is all we really got! I run several gems.

CWDT 1200 > 20/20 Increased Duration > 20/20 Immortal Call
CWDT 980 > 20/20 Increased AOE > 20/20 Enduring Cry
CWDT 2280 > Life leech > lvl-17 20-Q Cold Snap > Lvl-16 20-Q Discharge (May Ditch Coldsnap altogether and go Increased AOE, haven't decided yet!

Are other defensive's are flask, we don't really have enough armor to amount to anything! And depending on you're stats from gear and the way you did you're tree you should have between 20% and 25% chance to evade...but that's about it! You can ditch the Saffell's Frame for 22% block chance by using a Fossilized Sprint Shield which is what I have done, gets you more Spell Power/Spell Crit....that shield doesn't allow you to block anything but spells.

As for stats, 95% is crit cap on barrage which is the goal!...i'm at 94.80, and for accuracy 85 - 90% is fine, obliviously the higher you are to 90% the better....and APS between 2.2 and 2.5 is fine, I am at 2.5 myself. Id raise the life a bit, try and clear 4k...but that's about it!

My tree! UW alternative, gets you 30% to avoid being stunned.

Last edited by justinmm1988 on Apr 12, 2015, 6:54:07 PM
Ok, my chance to hit is at 89% atm. i guess thats ok. Live will be added as i level up, but thats my little problem right now cause i die all the time.
i know that this is a glasscanon, but i cant run any map with devourer, charger oder leaper at this point because i die before i know whats happening.
is my cwdt setup that bad at this point ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info