Acuity is not worth 200 ex

btw delray acuity is needed for shavronne's builds, you don't have enough points to get all the auras and vaal pact, if you don't get acuity you can either die to reflect all the time or give up a looot of damage to get vaal pact, the price is very high right now but they're the best unique in the game together with shavronne
Last edited by 1235 on Dec 2, 2014, 10:45:01 PM
I want an acuitys so badly!!! Someone?
"
ImbaGaijiin wrote:

The fact of the matter is; we ALL DO. Regardless of how we want to obtain our personal copies of it be it self found or trading, its the Holy Grail in PoE in the current meta. Saying you don't want them on some level is like saying you refuse to want the BiS items.

Which is fine. Hell, I can even empathize with that position. Its a whole different game if you handicap yourself in original ways.
As for those who have decided they don't want them/need them ever then why give a flying [RBS] what the asking price is on them at any given time?

Most Acuity detractors fall into 2 groups. Those who dislike them and think they are unbalanced and screw over end game build diversity, and those others who scoff at the exorbitant prices on them without taking into account just how much demand versus how little supply there is on them.

I thought I knew which side delray was on at first but now he seems to be cherry picking arguments (some valid mind you) from both camps. Honestly this thread became a jumbled mess, im out.

E: I would love a poor man's version of Acuity's that is similar in mechanics but nowhere near as powerful. Somewhat like the dichotomy between these two classics.

BiS Acuitys. Keep as if. Its nice having a semi-obtainable(but probably never acquirable ) unique to work towards as a long term goal.

V.S.

"Poor Man's" Leech based future unique gloves. Not BiS by any means, but end game viable and vicious on a proper crit-leech build. Could maybe be added to Normal Atziri drop rotation as a high tier rarity or slotted into Uber Atziri as a slightly more common drop.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Dec 2, 2014, 11:03:22 PM
"
ImbaGaijiin wrote:

u salty ?
^ YES DAMMIT :D They're beautiful.
"
I could respond, but why bother?

Erm. But you bothered to write a post about you not even bothering to respond? :-)

I'd love to read your response. Do write.
Last edited by delray on Dec 2, 2014, 11:31:13 PM
"
quodlike wrote:
"
ImbaGaijiin wrote:

u salty ?

Yeah i'm so mad right now, like delray mad.

WHY CAN'T I HAVE IT WHEN U CAN?! *insert argument here* NO ITS NOT WORTH 200EX GODDAMNIT
Do I think the iPhone is worth $850? Nah, but do you think the market gives a shit about what I think?
On an unrelated side note, if any rich bastard wants to donate a pair Acuity's(corrupted or otherwise idc) id gladly accept them and join in on the fun of showing price detractors just how easily they can be obtained.

Or I can sulk and keep grinding fragments until my PSU gives out like everybody else who got them. Either way sounds like a plausible means to an end.
"
TheWretch wrote:

poor man acuity + 1. maybe glove with insane amount of lgoh.

dont link more acuity pls , coz ill explode.
Last edited by Tom1989 on Dec 2, 2014, 11:48:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info