Acuity is not worth 200 ex

"
Demonoz wrote:
Well... if you dont want to pay 200ex for it then you could always farm it yourself...
i hear the price of those keys is WAY cheaper! \m/

I farmed for the last few days those fragments and got about 150 pieces + 30 sets out of it. The atziri gloves has a 1:40 chance to drop. the set costs about 10exalts. which means that once every 400 exalts the gloves will drop on average.

So buying pieces and farming it will be absolute a terrible way of gaining it.

Hope the most expensive part of the set will drop 16 less then grief. and grief doesn't always drop. What exactly teh drop rate on it is i don't really known. Anyway 16 sac sets will go for 8 exalts which a hope costs and 10 exalts for a set it seems, so the price seems valid.

So basically getting the gloves even when they where 200 exalts was already a gamble with doing the runs, but atleast you could validate it with other drops etc. Now when the gloves will probably dive towards sub 100 exalts farming it is absolute a horrible way to get them. You are better of selling the parts and then just buy the gloves. Unless you feel incredible lucky.

This is ofcourse if the parts will stay the same price wise. I think because of this nerf on the gloves, the parts will also dive in the upcoming week heavily ( i just sold all my pieces to not take this risk ).

Seems like delray was right all along. Acuity will be 25 exa or less. He did give fair warning in this thread. Just people didn't listen.

He will probably laugh at the people who purchased their acuity gloves for 200-300 exa :D
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 12, 2014, 12:43:33 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Seems like delray was right all along. Acuity will be 25 exa or less. He did give fair warning in this thread. Just people didn't listen.

He will probably laugh at the people who purchased their acuity gloves for 200-300 exa :D

Its seems more like poor people like you still cant afford acuity ;P
Wan'na kill me? Do it faster!
Last edited by untilspot on Dec 17, 2014, 4:52:13 PM
You have to fucking gullible if you think it's selling for 20. Go to your precious XYZ; What the fuck do you see? 140 ex to 200 ex via the gloves still

HEY GUYS GLYPH MARK IS SELLING FOR 15 ex now ^_^ and some of you would believe me good god people.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 17, 2014, 4:55:03 PM
And that's not all, I read somewhere that effectinevess makes only 52% of the possible bug, someone you did the work and counted it. Maybe fiction, I'll look and I will put those calculations.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info