Acuity is not worth 200 ex

"
delray wrote:
Who, what kind of a fool, spends 200 ex on an item (gloves!) locked to standard to begin with?

Have you? :-)

I think the real frustrated people here are those who thought "I'll buy Acuity for 150 ex and sell for 200 ex" now sitting on Acuity and knowing in a couple weeks they'll be selling them at 2-3 ex. Which a pair of +70 INT +70 life +30% crit chance gloves are most likely actually worth.

Tell that to probably about a good majority of people in standard that I've sold gloves too.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Look, they are showing their faces, the people behind the price manipulation. :-D
"
delray wrote:
Who, what kind of a fool, spends 200 ex on an item (gloves!) locked to standard to begin with?

Have you? :-)

Its worth what people are willing to pay/sell them for. Want to sell me yours for 20 ex?
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Last edited by TheWretch on Nov 30, 2014, 11:52:38 AM
Man this isn't worth my time LOL I don't manipulate prices the fuck is this people will pay anything in standard I don't see how this is a surprise of all things.

I mean for god sakes I paid 280 ex for a glyph mark you're telling me that's not worth 280 ex to you? However it's worth 280 ex to me and the people who've bought it the same amount as I do?

Please guy you're killing me.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Its worth what people are willing to pay/sell them for. Want to sell me yours for 20 ex?

Are you willing to pay 200 ex?

Also: Why aren't the 100 pairs rotting at XYZ priced at 200 ex sold yet? :-)
"

You can always give me a free pair of Acuity to shut me up. :-) By your own words you have like 20000 ex now, so you can afford it. lol

(It's really nothing personal, I bought a bunch of things from you during rampage and you seemed like a really nice guy. But 200 ex for Acuity, you must admit it's just overboard).
Last edited by delray on Nov 30, 2014, 11:59:01 AM
"
delray wrote:
"

You can always give me a free pair of Acuity to shut me up. :-) By your own words you have like 20000 ex now, so you can afford it. lol

I'll let the community devour you; Not even worth my time lol It's not overboard when I've sold at least 15 of them to people in standard for a basic 185-200 ex like it was fucking candy.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 30, 2014, 11:59:54 AM
maan I should just wait 2-3 weeks as OP sais, and buy a pair for 2-3 ex, because thats what they should be worth right?

I mean I don't play in standard or even enjoy being there, but HO DAMN!!! I'll pay 2ex for those gloves to rot in my stash
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
I wouldn't pay 200 ex for acuities, much as I wouldn't pay 400$ for a pair of gloves.
I do own 200$ jackets, so paying 100ex for shav's seemed fair enough considering it looks quite sleek.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
I don't play in standard or even enjoy being there

That's the bottom line here and a good part of the point I am making. Pretty much noone does. Supply we already have, hundreds of pairs of Acuity lying around standard.

Where is your demand though? How many of the 5% of the player base in standard will own 200 ex and will be willing to spend them on this specific pair of gloves in 12 days when the new challenge league begins?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info