Acuity is not worth 200 ex

"
"the best items in the game shouldnt be expensive"

You're lame. I didnt say that. I said they shouldnt be 200expensive. They only cost 200ex because a decent amount of elite people have 200ex. An x amount of elite people have 200ex because of rmt and fg activities that is so rampant. Nothing legit. Just like in D2, duping and fg was behind messing up the economy and making it elitist centric, and same with vanilla d3 and the massive influx of gold sites. I could understand a perfect rare wand or saintly costing 500exalt, but not a unique item. It is also tied to the encounter being so difficult and needing 100000 exalt gear to complete in the first place, another issue.
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"

You're lame. I didnt say that.

When did I quote you?
anything is everything
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"

You're lame. I didnt say that. I said they shouldnt be 200expensive. They only cost 200ex because a decent amount of elite people have 200ex. An x amount of elite people have 200ex because of rmt and fg activities that is so rampant. Nothing legit. Just like in D2, duping and fg was behind messing up the economy and making it elitist centric, and same with vanilla d3 and the massive influx of gold sites. I could understand a perfect rare wand or saintly costing 500exalt, but not a unique item. It is also tied to the encounter being so difficult and needing 100000 exalt gear to complete in the first place, another issue.

Dude this guy is obsessed with RMT LOL He thinks everyone RMT's like this is pretty much him right here

- If you have acurity you RMT
- If you have 6L Shavs you RMT
- If you have mirror gear you RMT
- If you have gg gear you RMT

That's all this peron says LOL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 3, 2014, 3:46:28 AM
"
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"

You're lame. I didnt say that.

When did I quote you?

I thought you did, some people tend to not quote and reply right after a post in relation to it.

My bad, you can count my reply as additional to the topic at hand.
"
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"

Dude this guy is obsessed with RMT LOL He thinks everyone RMT's like this is pretty much him right here

- If you have acurity you RMT
- If you have 6L Shavs you RMT
- If you have mirror gear you RMT
- If you have gg gear you RMT

That's all this peron says LOL

If you got lucky and found a shavs or kaoms, it doesnt mean you RMT. Dont be silly. Do not misquote me or play dumb either. If you have 10000 exalt, probably you rmt. No one can acquire that wealth legit. I think some streamers like etup and some standard league legacy kaoms hoarders etc are legit. Sometimes I doubt streamers too, the timing of their wealth in new leagues and its dubious acquisiton etc., I cant imagine them having time to play tycoon and work their way up from chaos trades but w/e.

But multiple trade threads and people who would have joined at max a month prior, offering 100ex *just starting bids* on items ... many of these guys in the same thread. Give me a break... I already know 2 jspers personally and reported them to no avail, these are the guys you defend and guys I know for a darn fact have 50k fg accounts and buy exalts there and make trades here.

The RMT is disgustingly rampant in this game. Open your eyes.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Dec 3, 2014, 4:01:22 AM
Again, this thread is silly. Acuity is made for people, who have enough time to actually farm all that content. It is worth a lot, even 200 ex could be questioned, as someone wrote, given the effort needed and RNG gating. GGG just wants to give every tier of players a thing to do, so they don't get bored too fast. In other words, they want to keep hardcore players, as well as some more of casuals, but there are some drawbacks to this. One of them being people who are casual, trying to argue, that hardcore content should be accessible by them. It should not, and never will, because they are not the target audience at this time. Think it might be partially GGG's fault in inability of drawing that line for casual players, but well - they need both whales and fishes ;P

Similar thing happaned to WoW back then, and I think several other games.

[Post Edited by Support]
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Dec 3, 2014, 4:55:19 AM
This is ridiculous!
The other thread said they're totally worth it. :O
"
delray wrote:
That's a ridiculous argument.

You can sell Redbeak to a newbie for an eternal if you are convincing enough, build up the hype and make him not think much about the purchase, not check on the item and its alternatives at all.

It won't make Redbeak be worth an eternal.

I could buy all Redbeaks on XYZ tonight, re-list them all for 1 eternal. Won't make Redbeak be worth an eternal either.

Top kek. I'm still waiting for that pic of your economics degree. You clearly have no clue what you're talking about.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
given the effort needed

Takes more effort to have a Shavs drop, as it's completely random. There's no boss that'd drop either of shavs, void, pledge or windripper every time you kill it. Takes even more effort to have void drop as you have to play painful amount of 77s and 78s for it to even get enabled to drop. The effort put into farming one does not explain the price of the item at all and Atziri farmers don't look broke to me at al. Rather the opposite - rich as hell they only show contempt for the rest of the community. They laugh at your idiotic defence of their exorbitant price. Ask I_NO for a discount next time you trade with him, he'll laugh you off. :-)

"
I'm still waiting for that pic of your economics degree

Judging by the quality of your argument here, i should ask for your high school diploma, then. :-D

"
Yeah i'm so mad right now, like delray mad.

Lol, mad. I am enjoying a cup of hot cocoa here, fully relaxed, all the childish insults don't get to me at all. Only prove me right, really. Since they show the weakness of the argument of the other side. So keep them coming, you only show your true selves through them.
Last edited by delray on Dec 3, 2014, 5:08:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info