Acuity is not worth 200 ex

"
delray wrote:

Counter-argument is screamed through tears that I'm a stupid troll and don't know economics (I actually have a degree in it but oh well, maybe you know it better...)

No you don't :P Post pic of diploma.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
If delray would like to answer my question:

Why are people paying 200 ex for Acuities?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
If delray would like to answer my question:

Why are people paying 200 ex for Acuities?

bcuz they are stoopid morans only delray knows the real price bcuz he has an economics degree
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
It's a pair of gloves that does something even a keystone can't, if I were playing a crit build(I have not to date, afraid of reflect go figure) I would pay 200exalts or even more if that were the going rate for a pair. You seem to be hung up on the fact that other uniques are cheaper, your argument is the same as saying Shavs isn't worth 70+ exalts because you can buy solaris for 30...
"
None of that even matters, though. They are worth 200ex because people will pay 200ex for them. That is how a market economy works.

We know that. Don't need to repeat it every page for 11 pages. Getting annoying and old pretty fast.

I don't think i would pay 200 exa for the gloves if i had those 200 orbs. More of a principle for me. Too expensive item for what you get. I think i would find another way to deal with reflect instead.

Maligaro is a few chaos orbs i would use that instead even if i had 10 000 exa. Don't like the power creep.

"
XSUB7X wrote:
"
ZaruenKosai wrote:

but when RMT exists... players create unrealistic prices for items .... thus making it possible for only people that RMT to acquire such items... or people that get extremely lucky and find 2 - 3 shavronnes wrappings.

When the bottom line is ... you will never see this item because
A. you are not lucky enough or
B. you dont play enough (requiring 16 hours of play time a day for over a year is too much.)
C. You refuse to RMT to acquire a 200 ex item.

Something is wrong.... every person should be able to eventually see every item the game has to offer.... why play a game if you might never get the best item.... its silly. there has to be some sort of guaranttee for these godly items or else people can play for months and still not even be a quarter of the way towards any of these items.. and that sucks for most people.. so acquitys and all the other expensive items will remain in the hands of the rich and lucky. By rich i mean people who RMT and by lucky i mean people who found 2 - 3 shavronnes.

I started playing mid way through Domination, have never had a top tier item drop (best drop that i have sold so far was an Amulet i sold for 5 ex), I don't flip currency or items. I work 10-12 hr days 5 days a week so i can't no life

Can i just ask how did you get the gloves then? You bought or found from atziri? I'm only curious not trying to troll or disbelieving you.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 1, 2014, 1:49:35 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
"
None of that even matters, though. They are worth 200ex because people will pay 200ex for them. That is how a market economy works.

We know that. Don't need to repeat it every page for 11 pages. Getting annoying and old pretty fast.

I don't think i would pay 200 exa for the gloves if i had those 200 orbs. More of a principle for me. Too expensive item for what you get. I think i would find another way to deal with reflect instead.

Maligaro is a few chaos orbs i would use that instead even if i had 10 000 exa. Don't like the power creep.

Man some of you are mind boggling LOL.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
ZaruenKosai wrote:

except im 100% right... only reason you dont agree is because you got lucky.. rmt or are a diehard fanboy that plays 16 hours a day.

this topic wouldnt exist if people did not think the same.. and i was correct in my other topic as well FYI maybe you are just another flipper trying to force the price rise on others or one of the rich people trying to control the economy.

Poor VS Rich.. the war will never end.

I would rather be a poor soul than a rich prick.

No. you are absolutely clueless. It's always funny to see posts from people that don't even know the basics of this game. Even without trading (except converting currency to ex) 200ex is not that much.
You just never sold a rare item to a vendor.
Ever:P
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Hi Delray, nice to meet you ! *Hand shake with gloves on*

"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
ZaruenKosai wrote:

except im 100% right... only reason you dont agree is because you got lucky.. rmt or are a diehard fanboy that plays 16 hours a day.

this topic wouldnt exist if people did not think the same.. and i was correct in my other topic as well FYI maybe you are just another flipper trying to force the price rise on others or one of the rich people trying to control the economy.

Poor VS Rich.. the war will never end.

I would rather be a poor soul than a rich prick.

No. you are absolutely clueless. It's always funny to see posts from people that don't even know the basics of this game. Even without trading (except converting currency to ex) 200ex is not that much.
You just never sold a rare item to a vendor.
Ever:P

Did you accumulate your wealth by selling rare items to vendors?
If you wanna get started in getting rich and such in terms of the new leagues that's how you do it or simply find a god tier item right away.

Either you work your way up there by vendor rares chaos recipe etc in order to flip and such or you know basic trading skills or be poor forever and complain because that's quite frankly the majority are at that point.

That's how all of my chars were born in terms of wealth.

MF'ing all day
Trading all day

repeat every season

After doing it for so long thanks to diablo II as well of course I know how to make wealth in every single aspect of everysingle way out there.

Vendor thing is pretty much where you will start or simply once more find a random high item and sell it and go from there.

Hell I still do the chaos recipe / UNID'd 2c one I make A LOT of chaos from that shit haha
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 1, 2014, 2:45:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info