Acuity is not worth 200 ex

That's a very good observation giully. It's cheaper and quicker to make a build able to farm for acuity than to make enough ex to buy acuity.
"
delray wrote:
That's a very good observation giully. It's cheaper and quicker to make a build able to farm for acuity than to make enough ex to buy acuity.

If I_NO or any other uber runner has done about about 70-90 uber runs within the week as the person has stated and still hasn't gotten a single glove what makes you think it's ''CHEAPER'' to make a build able to do it?

1) You need mortal hope which is like 1/30 or buy it for 10-14 ex per POP

2) You need gloves to drop which is like 5%

Look it the concept between 1 and 2

Use your brain here that's not very good odds.
I worship ee-sama!
Yea. Those poor uber farmers. They aren't able to afford to put food on the table, their kids starving.

Somehow I am not convinced.
Last edited by delray on Dec 2, 2014, 9:36:14 AM
Dude you seriously can't counter people =/ you just dodge it all he even put up a point and your like HEHEHE I'm ma write something witty and dodge what he just said.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
ZiggySobotka wrote:
Instant leech is, by far, the best form of damage mitigation possible. The best form of instant leech available comes from Acuities. Last pair of them that sold in HC sold for 420 HC exalts (600ish SC equiv). Pretty absurdly cheap for what they offer and how hard they are to get in a league that doesn't let you zerg down bosses.

200 really isn't that much, all things considered.

Fully agree on the worth of the item:
- instant leech is one of the best damage mitigations possible (high block is about equal IMO)
- it saves many builds a trip to Vaal Pact
- it leeches 2.5 times on Vaal Pact / Life Leech speed, ensuring you go back to full life on every crit
- it leeches mana as well

I paid 80 for it in Ambush (at the end of Ambush it was already quite clear that something nerfy would happen to them), and would gladly pay 200 today if I had to.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
delray wrote:
Yea. Those poor uber farmers. They aren't able to afford to put food on the table, their kids starving.

So tell me - if you were an uber farmer and you got an Acuities - how much would you sell it for?
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
delray wrote:

So tell me - if you were an uber farmer and you got an Acuities - how much would you sell it for?

he would try and get 200 just like everyone else

it's because they're worth that
"
Dude you seriously can't counter people =/ you just dodge it all he even put up a point and your like HEHEHE I'm ma write something witty and dodge what he just said.

His points have been crushed over and over again. He isn't mature enough to simply say 'ok, I was wrong, thx for discussion' so now he practices some embarassing form of damage control. I think it's cute :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Really lame =/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

"
kompaniet wrote:

Can i just ask how did you get the gloves then? You bought or found from atziri? I'm only curious not trying to troll or disbelieving you.

"
XSUB7X wrote:

Bought them at the end of ambush, Saved up the entire league for them. Had to borrow 6 or 7 ex from a friend that I payed back when we went into standard. Think I payed around 60 ex for them.

Good job :)
I think this shows that even normal players can eventually afford bis items like acuity.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 2, 2014, 11:58:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info