One Week Rampage/Beyond

70 is no deal, even for causals, if you can afford to play 20~25h the week which shouldnt be a problem for most Players.

i reached 67 on Monday evening and ragequitted cuz beyond ist just anoying dumb mobs no rewards and waste of time to kill them. ;D hot overall playtime from 17h or so
What an idiotic rage quit... Beyond no rewards? Do you even play this game? Or are you just young?
Last edited by Howmakeagame on Dec 5, 2014, 5:24:11 PM
Ya beyond is pretty garbage. So glad it's about to be gone for good. : )
99% of Beyond drops where blue, maybe every 50th Pack 1 rare but only garbage, if i think about the amount of deaths i got from stupid beyond lightning warpers its definetly not worth. Even the efford it takes to kill a beyond pack isnt worth at all, maybe with OP gear its nice to get extra Packs and Bosses but you cant kill them with shitty gear in a 1 week race where the only goal is to reach 70. 90% of my deaths came from beyond Packs. The Mod sucks but thats my oppinion. Less rewards for more efford isnt muh value. And no i did not played Beyond before played till release and then started again 1 1/2 Month ago and iam happy that i did not play Beyond at all.
I really don't understand what exactly people are complaining about with beyond. Unhappy that the added challenge prevents them from just steamrolling through everything? The complaints all seem to be disguised versions of "Its too difficult, Stop making me pay attention."
Level 32 in the one week, I think you're opinion on beyond is invalid.
Dont our characters convert over to regular league?
Good Race guys !

Now in addition to my prized

and my hard won horns

I have a demi !

VOC !
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
Last edited by Jentry on Dec 5, 2014, 8:05:27 PM
Well, the race is over and I'm give my post race opinion. In short, I fucking hated it.
This is my first race, and honestly the first challenge league I've participated in, and I never want to do it again. My experience was really that loathsome.

It's started off well enough, I went for a Searing Bond tanky build, as I wasn't as concerned with racing as just getting through it as a self found character.

The rampage mechanics were cute, but it seemed to suffer in the presentation department. I could never tell what it was doing most of the time besides the initial stun nova and later summons. I honestly ended up to be little more then an annoyance by merciless.

Beyond mobs thou, oh god I fucking loath these things. Their the primary reason everything sucked ass.
While in normal they we're so bad as you almost had to go out of you way to spawn them. But by merciless almost every fucking mob of enemies spawned them, and it took and otherwise smooth projection and it grinded to a fucking halt.

Their like a speed bump. Once in awhile they aren't too bad, but when your tripping over them every 5 fucking feet, that's rage inducing. They made me want to break my keyboard. And because of them I honestly never want to race again, or fuck around with challenges.
I play to have fun and make neat builds, and they go directly against that.

I can't imagine the agony that would have resulted from using a melee build, as then he bastards would always spawn right on top of you, as if melee builds didn't have enough crap to deal with.

Long story short, challenges should be optional and occasional, over do them and it's just pisses people off.

If it were more of a gradual increase in difficulty over time, rather then a jerky start and stop, then maybe it could have worked. But it's execution was just botched.

But that's the good thing of having separate challenge leagues, so that you can test ideas out, and let blights like this one die in a corner somewhere.
so, can i play with my char in standard league and does the currency come over to standard ? :O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info