One Week Rampage/Beyond

3 days late I thought let's try this one week, I might just get 30 to feel how beyond was. 3rd beyond pack I really couldn't bare it anymore already ! Pack at the Dweller, immortal aura, ok thanks bye. I'm not complaining about the difficulty, but it's SO annoying, I mean leveling is a already the biggest pain in the ass in this game, I feel so bad for all those people who played beyond this season and ripped a lot and had to bare this horror over and over. I understand they become a cakewalk when you're getting geared up but seriously, imagine being new to the game experiencing these beyond awfulness, lost some potential players right there imho.
I'm not usually teh one complaining about PoE, I love it to pieces but I seriously hope they stop coming up with challenge leagues that make leveling feel worse than work...

"
leto2626 wrote:
3 days late I thought let's try this one week, I might just get 30 to feel how beyond was. 3rd beyond pack I really couldn't bare it anymore already ! Pack at the Dweller, immortal aura, ok thanks bye. I'm not complaining about the difficulty, but it's SO annoying, I mean leveling is a already the biggest pain in the ass in this game, I feel so bad for all those people who played beyond this season and ripped a lot and had to bare this horror over and over. I understand they become a cakewalk when you're getting geared up but seriously, imagine being new to the game experiencing these beyond awfulness, lost some potential players right there imho.
I'm not usually teh one complaining about PoE, I love it to pieces but I seriously hope they stop coming up with challenge leagues that make leveling feel worse than work...

Please stop the room for tears is over there ----------->
I'm so pissed... Got my ranger to 36, died in HC. Why does it go to Standard league and not drop to the rampage 1 week league?
"
Wynrotar wrote:
"
leto2626 wrote:
I seriously hope they stop coming up with challenge leagues that make leveling feel worse than work...

Please stop the room for tears is over there ----------->

The point is valid though. I get doing it for an HC league, in which case the players are really masochistic to begin with... but, having that sort of "feature" in standard is ridiculous. Sure, as he pointed out once you get great gear and a great character it's no problem, or even to a very experienced player, but to anyone just starting out it's torture.
this is my first race and was wandering what happens to characters and stash and when the race ends and will there be another one well it was fun while it lasted cheers you guys at ggg have my thumbs up
I was new on the recent beyond ladder and the spawns are really not that much of a problem when you are new. I didn't know how they spawned but I liked spawning them because it was kewl. After learning they did become annoying because I wanted to just kill fast and level but they kind of stop that. so I think they are more annoying to experienced players than newer players... QQ coming from the experienced players rather than any new players?
"
zhjosh wrote:
I was new on the recent beyond ladder and the spawns are really not that much of a problem when you are new. I didn't know how they spawned but I liked spawning them because it was kewl. After learning they did become annoying because I wanted to just kill fast and level but they kind of stop that. so I think they are more annoying to experienced players than newer players... QQ coming from the experienced players rather than any new players?

beyond mobs are literally retarded. i keep getting 1 shotted without being able to dodge because they instant attack on spawn. reason why i quit 2 days ago at place #15.

4k hp 80 all max res, 28k armor and 50% block. still not enough to prevent getting 1 shot it seems.
I liked the spawns because it forces you to play carefully, although it's annoying sometimes.

What concerns me more, is the speed you can level nowadays. Well, not me but many others obviously can.
1000 chars >70
20 chars >90

In one week!? That's insane. Hey GGG, I remember those statements that it should be almost impossible to reach 100.

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Wraeklops wrote:

In one week!? That's insane. Hey GGG, I remember those statements that it should be almost impossible to reach 100.

impossible for normal human beeings, if you play like 18hours a day makes it up to ~120hours of playtime for just beeing getting to 95.. the last lvls are anyway the hardest so think about an average playtime from 250-300hours for 100. For no lifers its possible but for causals nearly impossible to get there in a short time period.
Yep, for casual players its impossible to reach level 90 in one week race. Its even pretty difficult to reach lvl 70. This is my first one week race, I chose to build up dual searing bond totem Templar. I played pretty much all weekend, and like 1-2 hours on weekdays and I could get my Templar to lvl 66. Considering it's my first race I am pretty happy with it. I really liked those random spawns, they kept me more alert and I found it pretty much fun. All in all I had lot of fun in this one week race. Good work GGG :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info