One Week Rampage/Beyond

"
silverdash wrote:
Sadly the race starts at midnight for EU people. And we also have to farm our masters during that time on other leagues :(. But it's not a real race imo so it doesn't matter a lot. It's a lottery after all and level 70 can be done in 2 days anyway so no rush unless you aim for top5.

"
Disposition96 wrote:
If I level a character on both SC & HC to 25 does that double my chances @ getting stash tabs?

I would like to know this as well because it's written in such way that it implies that you get double chances if you level in both leagues because:

"
The single highest level character in this league on your account will be considered.

And the same quote can be found for Beyond so I assume that we can get double prizes or at least double chances.

Read more carefully next time bros:

"
GGG_Neon wrote:

Prizes
We'll pick winners randomly from the people who reach the following levels or higher. The prize levels continue to stack as you level up. You can win prizes from multiple tiers. Both the events draw from the same prize pool (i.e. it doesn't matter which you enter, but if you want an extra challenge, play in the hardcore one).

^ The last sentence literally says it's only 1 character counted in the random draw.
Last edited by d3s0 on Nov 28, 2014, 11:17:21 AM
"
silverdash wrote:
"
The single highest level character in this league on your account will be considered.

And the same quote can be found for Beyond so I assume that we can get double prizes or at least double chances.

I assume that this is a mistake in wording. Being that the events draw from the same prize pool and the MTX are tied to your account, I would wager that the highest level character qualifying from either league from your account will be considered for entry into the prize pool.

I would be fairly surprised if this worked in any other way.
fast lvl up Rampage or Beyond?
Ah my bad. I indeed missed that paragraph somehow :P.
Is it single only, or party allowed?
Parties are allowed
Posted this elsewhere, but probably should have posted it here. So here goes again:

Just started the 1 week race.....my Witch got to the Coast, and nearly to the next area, with little scare. I was along the coastline.....All of a sudden, game freezes....and I notice sort of an ethereal monster, or what looked like more/different ones, perhaps, than the zombies that were just there. Anyhow, I couldn't run, or move or anything. Death screen. wow....gee...thanks. So, not sure what the heck this was. I did not play at all, the last season, but have read some. Could this have been some group of baddies from Beyond? And, can they cause such a desync? Makes me not even want to play, really. I can only imagine my anger if was more than level 3.

Correct. Beyond baddies
race start in night when i'm sleeping.
wake up in the morning
ppl already have 60 lvl
I hope i will get lvl 50-60 in a week...
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Is my character in the Standard League if the Race ends or are all characters deleated?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info