One Week Rampage/Beyond

if you die do you have to start from scratch? Never done this before.
You can continue on in the standard version. If your character dies in the hardcore version and you wish to continue in that race, you must create a new character.

Good luck and have fun!
Does this mean that, aside from the bunch of people already at those higher levels, the people that simply get to level 20 and up will be entered into a random drawing for the prizes posted in the race information? Sorry for being confused.
"
Does this mean that, aside from the bunch of people already at those higher levels, the people that simply get to level 20 and up will be entered into a random drawing for the prizes posted in the race information? Sorry for being confused.

Correct, you will be eligible to receive any prizes for the tiers under your level. So technically everyone has the same chances to win a prize of a certain tier as long as they make it to that level.

Otherwise I dont know if its just me but RNG seems to be pretty good so its worth just strolling through even just to farm a bitta currency or some unis :)
twitch.tv/Owwlll
Curious how master favor works... does it all go to standard leagues after the race?
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by MauranKilom on Dec 1, 2014, 5:36:53 AM
"
Quantume wrote:
Curious how master favor works... does it all go to standard leagues after the race?

i am curious about that, too.

masters in this league cant go too high levels because of time limit,
but in standart i have level 7 master.

(of course , i assume that , characters in this 1 week race will be transfered to standart league with their stashes , after league ends.)
"
kerevits wrote:
"
Quantume wrote:

i am curious about that, too.

masters in this league cant go too high levels because of time limit,
but in standart i have level 7 master.

(of course , i assume that , characters in this 1 week race will be transfered to standart league with their stashes , after league ends.)

probably the same way that they did it with rampage and standard, you keep the highest lvl master rep, get combined favor, and the hideout with the most decorations stays the other gets overwritten.
is there any point in leveling past 70? There is no way to compete with these guys in the top 10
"
KaiSong wrote:

probably the same way that they did it with rampage and standard, you keep the highest lvl master rep, get combined favor, and the hideout with the most decorations stays the other gets overwritten.

thank you.
hope , you are right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info