1.3, still no CRIT or ACUITY nerf. Disappointed.

Share these patch notes you have some how seen OP.

Noblesse oblige
I dont really think its time to seriously nerf crit, so many players have builds that are 3 months old using master crafted gear that would be useless if a large nerf was implemented. My hope is for 1.3 path of buff but we will see.
Last edited by Fhark on Nov 26, 2014, 11:31:32 PM
"
SteveZ wrote:
When will Path of Crit and Gloves of Overpoweredness get fixed?

oh look, another "private" account crying about Crit and Acurity, wonder how many accounts this scub uses on other threads to agree with himself on other posts.

Pretty easy to incite threads when you can easily create 5 accounts and cry about mechanics that are not broken and just agree with yourself, but such is a FTP game
"Ultimately, I confess I still don't get the appeal of dungeon crawlers.
Seems like I could recreate the essential experience by opening Microsoft Excel,
scrolling down ten thousand pages with the down cursor key, and then typing
"The Most Splendid Trousers of Them All!" -Yahtzee
Last edited by EtherBunny66 on Nov 26, 2014, 11:31:55 PM
When they aren't going to nerf it; It means there's nothing wrong with it in their eyes.

Good.

Quite thankful and a treat.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
SteveZ wrote:

hopefully they never get nerfed as they dont need it, and to give you something to keep whining about.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
they dont hv to nerf acuity to nerf acuity.
I guess everyone posting in this thread is from the fucking future, seeing as how there's no patch notes up.

IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
"
SaintSoLo wrote:
I guess everyone posting in this thread is from the fucking future, seeing as how there's no patch notes up.

Damn straight I'm from the future, and I was sent to warn you to make sure you reheat the chicken properly or you'll end up shitting yourself at work because of a dodgy guts.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
"
SteveZ wrote:

An item is not op if it is nearly unobtainable.

Restore Vaal Pact to what it was originally pls/
Last edited by xxSerpentlordxx on Nov 27, 2014, 1:36:14 AM
"
"
SteveZ wrote:

An item is not op if it is nearly unobtainable.

Get 200 ex somehow! Cmon you know you can =o
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info