1.3, still no CRIT or ACUITY nerf. Disappointed.

Acuity is irrelevant with how hard it is to get. Barely any existed till very late in the league.
Last edited by kasub on Nov 27, 2014, 1:37:08 AM
Lovely with no crit Nerf.
Last edited by kussekurt on Nov 27, 2014, 1:52:42 AM
How about you ladies keep farming some cash for gloves rather than bitching and crying in forums >-_->? Why would they nerf the gloves since the drop rate is so fcking low, so back to your cave and start crying -_- .
GodKas pls.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
mirrored items are the ONLY thing that needs a nerf

with all mirrored items somebuilds oneshot monsters in 75-76 maps in full party

without all mirrored, you will NEVER oneshot anything in full party but just half life with one shot

the problem it's not acuity gloves or crit, are the items mirrored themselves
"

without all mirrored, you will NEVER oneshot anything in full party but just half life with one shot

I'm sorry I can't hear you over my 280 ex item that I paid for

Their not going to touch mirrored items, That's like saying they would touch legacy items lmao that's a good joke.

lolol

Thankfully they don't balance the standard leagues that would be a terrible item eh? New league's is where it's at simply because nobody is going to have these type of items in the new leagues.

Acurity in rampage was 2 mirrors *smirk now ask yourself who would have that money in Temp leagues? Currency is easy to get but it does need time to stack up especially when things cost an arm and a leg.

ez
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 27, 2014, 2:36:31 AM
"
"

I'm sorry I can't hear you over my 280 ex item that I paid for

Their not going to touch mirrored items, That's like saying they would touch legacy items lmao that's a good joke.

lolol

Thankfully they don't balance the standard leagues that would be a terrible item eh? New league's is where it's at.

im not saying that mirrored items should be nerfed.
mirrored items all together makes a crit build very powerfull, instead with mediocre items, a crit phys/elemental build isn't really much superior to any other build

an item should be allowed to be mirrored only a few times, and perfect items should be much harder to craft.

if you think im poor and im angry against rich people because im jealous, then you are wrong

if crits were nerfed, why a build with 1500-2000 exalted worth of gear should be as strong as a build with items worth 200-300 exalted? why?

i dont really understand why people call for the nerf of crit only because they see much stronger chars with all mirrored gear.. deal with it.
a build with all mirrored gear will be ALWAYS much stronger than any other character without mirrored gear and people will always call for a nerf

tl;dr

crits are not op, all the mirrored gear together makes characters OP
critical strike builds are the most OP because with crits you can use the best and strongest mirrored gear of the game which makes that crit builds OP

a character with resolute tecnique does not gain any dps from crit chance gear, accuracy gear for example, and crit+accuracy are a very big part of mirrored gear, so it's easy to understand why a crit build is better, because the items for crit builds are better
Last edited by InAshesTheyShallReap on Nov 27, 2014, 2:48:03 AM
Well I never said you were poor <.< I just simply said I paid 280 ex for it haha anyway mirrored items are BiS they are the best and truly the best with them being expensive of course they have the right to be OP.

Items being limited mirror? It would work sure if they chose that in the first place but obviously they didn't thus obviously they don't care for it simply because a mirror is hard enough to get as it is for the average player. I believe it's like a 1/32000 chaos orbs? Yeahhhhh hahaha that's a great a chance; It's almost good as you finding a Zod rune.

Or you can farm 180 ex being a trade master and all that works too.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 27, 2014, 2:51:43 AM
Noobs who don't know how to create a build always call crit opie. Obese kids with no brain who can't afford/know how to farm currency to get acuity call it opie. The QQ goes on.

Acuity and Crit are overrated. Cry me a river.
I_NO's gears not so impressive suddenly
Last edited by Tom1989 on Nov 27, 2014, 2:59:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info