1.3, still no CRIT or ACUITY nerf. Disappointed.

"
Tom1989 wrote:
I_NO's gears not so impressive suddenly

She didn't even link her entire gear setup all she linked was her weapon. Also it makes me wonder why the OP want stuff like acurity nerfed knowing full well it's hard to get haha hell even harder in the new leagues.

Good luck trying to farm that in HC town or even new temp league SC
I love teddy bears.
Well if its not OP. Why would GGG nerf its drop rate?
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Well if its not OP. Why would GGG nerf its drop rate?

Simple concept I don't think they realized acurity was a god tier amazing insert more comments here so therefor it was kept as like the belt % of normal atziri which is like 30% to drop, The axe was the rarest to drop and the most expensive because it would take probably about 60-80++ runs to get the axe to drop and it was needed for the challenge. After they realized it and was like oh acurity provides perma god mode immune to reflect mod okay yeah that makes sense.

So therefor they swapped the rarity to about 5% the same rate of where the axe was dropped. I've done about 40-60 uber runs within the week and not once have I seen the gloves at all actually it's pretty depressing.

It is OP of course when it's the rarest tier to drop now.

So for you to get an acurity the legit way

1) You need mortal hopes which is like 1/40 off atziri or buy it for 10-14 ex
2) You need it to drop which is about a 5% chance to drop RNG at it's best eh?

So 1 and 2 then pray to god it drops?

GGG: Lets make this OP as fuck but like only a few people will have it drop even though we already fucked it up in standard nobody will mind.

NP gg acurity is now 200 ex or a mirror have fun.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Nov 27, 2014, 3:11:12 AM
A serious question to otherwise ethereal thread:

How do you know?
Did I miss patch notes or something?
There is absolutely no way they nerf Acuity from now, since it is now around 200 exa worth and people are paying that price for it.

About crit itself it's very difficult to balance imho, but they can try to lower crit multiplier without affecting much crit chance.
IGN TylordRampage
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
"
Tom1989 wrote:
I_NO's gears not so impressive suddenly

She didn't even link her entire gear setup all she linked was her weapon. Also it makes me wonder why the OP want stuff like acurity nerfed knowing full well it's hard to get haha hell even harder in the new leagues.

Good luck trying to farm that in HC town or even new temp league SC

true.
Dont understand why the whole game hv to balance around dump league. In fact, most of the QQ are from SC. Kinda fucking annoying. SC is the most disgusting problem.
Last edited by Tom1989 on Nov 27, 2014, 3:17:57 AM
Therefor acuity drop should be buffed :X
Therefor acuity drop should be buffed :X since its mirror gear that makes it op why gate it :O
I don't think crit needs a nerf, CoCS does. Increase its mana multiplier and add a serious cooldown(1sec?) and it suddenly looks more balanced imho.

Acuity it's another matter. It is OP, moreso after the change to Vaal Pact, and GGG chose to balance it by making it a lot rarer. If you agree with their choice or not it's another matter...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Therefor acuity drop should be buffed :X

Even if isn't a mirrored gear to come in place; Instant leech is amazing in all types of gear.

Of course their going to hardcore gate that shit until your eyes bleed with like spiders.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info