1.3, still no CRIT or ACUITY nerf. Disappointed.

When will Path of Crit and Gloves of Overpoweredness get fixed?
Last edited by SteveZ on Nov 26, 2014, 10:17:11 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
No optimization fix either :(
so just because they focused on the positives instead of the nerfs, you assume that there were none?

LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Yeah they always include stuff like that in content announcements
When I kill a man he stays dead.
I remember the last league's announcement, i think it said something like this :

"
Don't play 2-hander builds currently, they shit,

your QoL prince, chris_GGG.

But i might be wrong.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Acuity needs a nerf? man since when was people sitting on stashes full of acuity's... people really stepping up their game. Can't get no more free randy!
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Why do you want other people's core build nerfed so badly? Instead of worrying about how your own build will go after the patch, you straight up cry about this matter?

Spoiler
"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Until the game works exactly the way I prefer to play, it sucks.

So on that note, the game must give pancakes to everyone upon login. Yeah but, like, real pancakes.
Crit is fun, go away op!
▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊(◕‿◕)▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊▊
I agree, crit is fun. But, regular self-cast or self-attack crit is fun.

Cast on Crit on the other hand is a little overtuned considering how many spells you cast at once with no damage penalty. It's like having 9000% increased cast speed.
IGNs-
Gyeff // Greff // Gyaff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info