Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

I have to say, i'm not remotely interested in PvP in this game. But apparently there is enough interest for them to take it up a notch, so go for it.

Secondly, I pretty much exclusively play HC (tried a single build on SC), and Bloodlines seems rehashed to me. So no excitement from me there, whether or not I give it a try I guess we'll see closer to the release day.

I appreciate the continuous work, and updates to the game, fingers crossed all goes smoothly for the next act next year.
We all gonna get a skill tree reset ?
}--=<All Masters LvL 8 Your Crafting Service>=--{ ---> Pm me in game ---> All_Ends_Here
Droooooooooool
this is gona be epic!!! wish they could do more for visual effects not just the micro-transactions but the game its self it needs more detail i spent over 700 bucks on a 9gb video card and i want to use everybit of it not a quarter. game is awsome same feel as diablo 2 only more evolved i wish the runs were more like d2 like a diablo run im not saying ledge and other maps stink they are just un-organized and i wish we could do the ubers like diablo 2 before they patched it thats the only reason i played so long i could go in and have 1 spinner one bone nec and 5 leechers and lvl from 1 to 60 in 45 min but i was more pvp then poe is more pve till now...... gona be great i would donate or pay just to get a new expansion like a full conversion expansion i would make new text packs for the grass roads and tress wish i could go full hd and get blown away dont get me wrong i can run at 1080 it just dont look as detailed as it could be heres something that would look sweet when u go do corpse explostion the depending on how close u are the blood woud hit your face and u could watch it dripp off or watch it drip of while you walk a little ways then it almost drips of but not all the way idk im just rambling now thanks for listening game is still by far the best rpg out today and i have 1 question are u guys the same guys that made diablo 2 it would be cool if u guys made a game like fallout but mmo you know that there stuck on skyrim online. skyrim was cool for awhile untill people re-invented the game with the full hd mon now i dont want to play because the game looks better with the full hd mod and u can't use that on skyrim online
finally a new wand skill! can't wait to learn more details about the new skills!
hopefully we can have the option to create our own tournaments and pool prizes etc, so were not restricted to only level 28 and high level brackets
Will 1.3 also fix the desync?
"
randrew wrote:
Will 1.3 also fix the desync?

Yes, and it will also feature a cure to cancer.
Still no Act 4? (*real* new content that you were talking about 2 years ago!)
Still no PvP Queue?

Meh. :( Probably will skip on this season again. Not much new. Though still thx for the effort!
"
Caladaris wrote:
Still no Act 4? (*real* new content that you were talking about 2 years ago!)
Still no PvP Queue?

Meh. :( Probably will skip on this season again. Not much new. Though still thx for the effort!

No! But you get:-

MOAR Rehashed content like reskinning everything red with +200% model size and giving it player skills and hitting for 10k and calling it a challenge!

MOAR New skills introduced before ones that need fixing are fixed!

MOAR of hardcore players still not able to take down uber atziri because it is only possible with a 1000 exalt all mirrored RMT level gear character you can only get in scrubcore, and GGG see no problem with this.

MOAR of a game where ''hard working'' (aka rmteeing) players are celebrated and the average joe who dedicates only a couple of hours a day gets shot in the foot.

MOAR DESYNC!

MOAR PATH OF MTX!
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Dec 1, 2014, 2:20:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info