Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

Skill tree reset means that this game is still unbalanced.
I don't like it also.
Damn you GGG. I really wanted to take a break from PoE but this looks too good. There's goes all my free time.
Damn! Torment is the Softcore league? Was hoping for the other way around.
WOW

I'm shocked , a perfect game with lots of amazing features and it's free , Total free , if I've a million dollar now i'd give you 500 000 $ to hire more people and to make this game a historic game , oh well it's the best RPG game ever made already.

you guys are amazing not for letting the game fully free but because of changing what needed to be , not just messing with everything buffing this and nerf'ing that.

I love you Chris , your name is always on our lips .

Last edited by SaraWbass on Nov 28, 2014, 10:55:26 AM
Very cool, GGG just keeps on cranking out the content. Great work everyone.
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
and.....wat aboout increase the story??? it begin to get boring to make the same area and maps since 1 year....pvp is for the kids,we need new adventures !!!!!!! plzzzz , give us acte 4 and new maps asap....!!!!!!

you want story buy the comics, game has terrible story and nothing makes sense. No one plays poe or diablo for story though.

Actually story in D2 was very nice, i personally loved it. D3, not so much
IGN:Axe_Crazy
SHUT UP GGG AND TAKE MY MONEY!!
I need this in my life! I hope we get Bloodline Mods permanently after it ends, like Nemesis Mods.

(If not I'll quit forever. :P)
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Every content patch i receive an email for i check patch notes for an Auction House & then go play something else.
=(
HYPE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info