Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

muchachos si nos apoyan invitando a mas gente, para los que hablan español y podemos hacer party entre todos, saludos

enlace de invitación:
https://www.facebook.com/events/874818595891335/

1412460_376430642517908_4694344064488652759_o
www.union-games.net
Last edited by uniongames on Dec 11, 2014 8:19:56 AM
I am definitely loving the reworking of the Templar . . . Prob my favorite starting point looking forward to grinding it out :p
"
I dont know why there are still people that have missed, that the passive tree is already relased to public....

Instead of mocking those user, how about you just be helpful and post a link then?
"
Renarins wrote:
I dont like passive skill tree reset....

Me either. Happens every four to six months, though, so the choices we're given are either deal with it, or play something else.

The constant breaking of the skill tree is my single biggest beef with the entire game.
wasn't there supposed to be a new act fucking months ago? why shitty little content patches who cares about a flaming sword of ringpiece give us new shit.
IGN: Juxax
"
Completed 6 ChallengesGruentod wrote:
"
Renarins wrote:

Me either. Happens every four to six months, though, so the choices we're given are either deal with it, or play something else.

The constant breaking of the skill tree is my single biggest beef with the entire game.

I enjoy that dominant builds change, items fall in and out of favour etc. Mostly i enjoy going back to all my high level chars and playing around with a new tree, sometimes swapping gear over completely to try new stuff with new gem combinations and decent gear pool to choose from.

I understand sometimes you look back at a already complete char and want to play again, but 104 skill points to assign. So wtf did i do with this char 6 months ago again? Ill take that over a static game anyday.
how long they last for league
That look great, I can hardly wait.
"
"
Completed 6 ChallengesGruentod wrote:
"
Renarins wrote:

I enjoy that dominant builds change, items fall in and out of favour etc. Mostly i enjoy going back to all my high level chars and playing around with a new tree, sometimes swapping gear over completely to try new stuff with new gem combinations and decent gear pool to choose from.

I understand sometimes you look back at a already complete char and want to play again, but 104 skill points to assign. So wtf did i do with this char 6 months ago again? Ill take that over a static game anyday.

I get where you're coming from. However, I have a different view. Every so often, I take a break from particular games, and come back to them weeks or months later. When I do come back to a game, I want to jump in and play. Having to reassign passive points (and/or gear and/or gems) in order to play, is too much of a headache for me. A passive skill reset presents a considerable obstacle for me because I'm not very good at build-making.

TL;DR: I get that you prefer a dynamic game. I would just like it to not be so dynamic that I can't even play it if I take a break for a few months. I hope that makes sense.
wuuut my unqiue sword is showed off here, baller
Mirror service RT 2h sword,boots,ring & shop: /view-thread/1054420
First Uber as 2h Melee: /view-thread/1058950
Fist Uber as 2h RT Melee: /view-thread/933657
The highest level char in closed beta,double vaal solo: youtube.com/watch?v=BMqWlYDxm8Q

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info