Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

Nice
When will we have access to the new passive tree? I think it could be usefull for planification if we could see it before december 12
Yo Wasup All

This patch is really hype - Im new to path of exile but so far this game is amazing and I'm definitely going to keep on playing my marauder

1 piece of advice tho: make a hotkey for leveling up gems like space bar, enter, or maybe a function key - for players that like all the hotkeys it feels a little unnecessary / annoying to have to use the mouse to click on the side of the screen in order to level up gems

Thanks all!
"
Divine_bagel wrote:
Yo Wasup All

This patch is really hype - Im new to path of exile but so far this game is amazing and I'm definitely going to keep on playing my marauder

1 piece of advice tho: make a hotkey for leveling up gems like space bar, enter, or maybe a function key - for players that like all the hotkeys it feels a little unnecessary / annoying to have to use the mouse to click on the side of the screen in order to level up gems

Thanks all!

Dont be so lazy.....

You have to use the mouse to move around the map in the first place....how f'ing hard can it be...it's 1 freakin button on the side of a screen............This new generation of kids these days. fk me, stop being so lazy
Guys, are you serious? What about block characters? I can grab my L88 witch and put it to the trash if the changes in skill three are above to happen. Please think about that, I have already couple of mates spotting the same issue. I appreciate all great work you have done and looking for new patch, however this is like BAD Joke..... I do believe you will find a way how to sort it out
Can't wait :)
Can someone tell me if Bloodline will improve item drops? Because if not, everyone's gonna play Torment or skip over the Bloodline Bosses.

GGG, just give us Bloodline + Torment in Hardcore, they're both rehashes of previous ideas as is. What happened to the flask limitation/hunger ideas while just raising the IIQ and IR for the hardcore league ?
Last edited by CloudMagic on Dec 7, 2014, 12:13:44 AM
I haven't played in 2 months. I REALLY want to play today, but must hold out until Dec 12th!
This is looking good! :D
Fly you fools.
"
CloudMagic wrote:
Can someone tell me if Bloodline will improve item drops? Because if not, everyone's gonna play Torment or skip over the Bloodline Bosses.

GGG, just give us Bloodline + Torment in Hardcore, they're both rehashes of previous ideas as is. What happened to the flask limitation/hunger ideas while just raising the IIQ and IR for the hardcore league ?

Trust me, no one will be skipping over any blue packs...which is what all Bloodlines packs will be...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info