Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

wow!!

GGG you guys blew my mind!

new leagues that look awesome, looking forward to dive straight in and chase those :D (the standard typ league)

New items is always tasty! skills as well!

and PvP! :D might start a new path for the game! like it!

the passive tree rewamp is awesome, it always changes the game big time and it just fun.

GGG you guys are so fucking awesome
IGN: Nivius
Ty for scam <3
so easy to impress you guys :) some more stuff from D2,D3,Titan Quest and Grim Dawn...
at least one helpfull thing - search function for the stash, no news like we reduced desync or created a new trading system, so sad...
Check our recruitment thread if curious

Twitch: PoE_Vincam
"
Serleth wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"Yes a major update takes long and bla bla bla, that is *beside the point* which was, it is really needed now."

-- is NOT beside the point, because it sets the basis for the question itself, which I asked without prejudice in an attempt to better understand your position.

Would you prefer to have no updates at all between development cycles, or not?

I prefer act 4

"
choopk1993 wrote:
Id take optimization over vendor worthy uniques, meaningless pvp rehashed leagues anyday.

+1 ... but ....

Desync issues, whacky inconsistent monster damage and one shot issues, bad crafting system (for a while we had easy multiple mods option from master, now its costly as hell again - give something and take it away seems to be de facto modus operandi of GGG), still terrible map system and map quant and terrible loot drops (and super lol at costly zana options) and the issues of the ultimate endgame content like ubers and hard top tier maps being beatable by only 1000 exalt builds of streamers / jspers / standard league crafters and hoarders that magically got rich one day; and the game model and stingy RNG promoting this rampant RMT, is simply not being given priority. However, I feel these issues are a bit too late to fix at this stage in the game. Path of new mtx every other day and rehashed leagues creates so much hype and keeps everything interesting enough for a few months at a time, that these issues need not be tackled, and act 4 can even not come out, if they so wanted to. Its a case of 'when enough is enough, why do more and come up with something special?'
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Nov 27, 2014, 5:23:41 AM
Hype!
No Fun Allowed
“Seek not greater wealth, but simpler pleasure; not higher fortune, but deeper felicity.”
This look really nice, I wasn't expecting the introduction of a new master.
The stash search is a really nice QoL addition too.

Regarding the challenge leagues, I'm not sure about how Torment works. There are spirits who drop their treasure when killed but flee when you encounter them and empower the other mobs. So the idea is that you can kill the spirit but if you do, the other mobs won't loot as much? Am I right or did I completely missed the point?

Anyway, the 2 new leagues sounds much more exciting then rampage.
I did not plan to play Leagues ...
You are ruining my plans!

PvP Master?
PvP crafting Options?
May this be the first game that sees me PvPing?

A "minor" patch ... you guys are GGGrazy

Templar Skilltree looks intersting .. will my witch go there instead of Shadow?
TREE HYPE!
Forums are SOOO much fun on patch day!

Casuals play because it's fun, not to achieve any goal unreachable with their resources.
We are playing for the next difficulty, the next keystone, the next item upgrade.
Not to feel better than anyone else.
Last edited by Fhedaykin on Nov 27, 2014, 5:17:41 AM
Bloodline leagues looks really sick. Those aoe lines are going to be brutal though. Can't wait to lose a character.

Also new skills HYPE!!!!!!
Well done GGG! The support you are providing for this game is outstanding. I will be playing and supporting for a long time to come, and 1.3.0 has ensured that Path of Exile will be competing for my holiday gaming time with the likes of Dragon Age and Smash Bros. Keep up the phenomenal work.
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
Hmm.
3. New gems + uniques
As a summoner, I'm hoping there's a new summon gem or something to buff summons among other skills. The uniques I know nothing of, unless GGG hasn't teased any yet. Probably won't affect my summoner builds though.

No Summoner gems this time :( At least we can hope for that support gem to effect Minions, but it is highly unlikely.

Also, hoping for some new Uniques for a Summoner, maybe something top tier would be refreshing (like Conduit effect minions), and not lvl 23 items again. But I guess we will be lucky if we get a shield that can be used with Necromantic Aegis.
https://www.youtube.com/user/DaidelosGaming/featured
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"Yes a major update takes long and bla bla bla, that is *beside the point* which was, it is really needed now."

-- is NOT beside the point, because it sets the basis for the question itself, which I asked without prejudice in an attempt to better understand your position.

Would you prefer to have no updates at all between development cycles, or not?

I prefer act 4

"
choopk1993 wrote:
Id take optimization over vendor worthy uniques, meaningless pvp rehashed leagues anyday.

+1 ... but ....

Desync issues, whacky inconsistent monster damage and one shot issues, bad crafting system (for a while we had easy multiple mods option from master, now its costly as hell again - give something and take it away seems to be de facto modus operandi of GGG), still terrible map system and map quant and terrible loot drops (and super lol at costly zana options) and the issues of the ultimate endgame content like ubers and hard top tier maps being beatable by only 1000 exalt builds of streamers / jspers / standard league crafters and hoarders that magically got rich one day; and the game model and stingy RNG promoting this rampant RMT, is simply not being given priority. However, I feel these issues are a bit too late to fix at this stage in the game. Path of new mtx every other day and rehashed leagues creates so much hype and keeps everything interesting enough for a few months at a time, that these issues need not be tackled, and act 4 can even not come out, if they so wanted to. Its a case of 'when enough is enough, why do more and come up with something special?'

Yup. Lots of jspers here can confirm a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info