Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

"
grepman wrote:
"
Warchief1337 wrote:
I just leveled my RF Marauder and after 1.3 it is dead? That sucks -.-

how so ? dont see why its dead, on the contrary I think a RF marauder will be stronger because usually it dips into templar and duelist trees, and all 3 trees will be revamped, most likely for the better

Well I cant see the changes clearly right now but from the firt look at the templar changes it seems like the RF could be dead. I´m looking forward to the patch and hope that the RF Marauder isn´t dead at all :)
Wow, looks like its gonna be a very nice expansion again.

Im hyped!!
Bad Seed
Really great news, good job !

I just have a request (maybe it has already been asked, but I am too lazy to read all comments, sorry) :
Can we have the Passive skill emulator updated a couple of days before the patch ? (I am sure lot of us want to plan their new character before leagues start).

Thanks for your reply (and sorry again if I missed the info somewhere else).
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Yup. Lots of jspers here can confirm a lot.

I even reported one with screens and links to his jsp account long time ago, nothing ever been done about it. Jspers are obvious with their guilds housing all the best items and crafts in any league, or being single players with 1000 exalt gear popping up out of nowhere ''got lucky found a mirror and kept trading and profiting on from there'' type of excuses. The type of ingame wealth that no matter how much you legitimately play and trade and flip and play the trade channel, you can never acquire in a legit manner.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Nov 27, 2014, 5:38:00 AM
AWWWW YEAH :D
Cant wait! the hype is real!
Oh man new game mechanics in the face of reactive skills! Can't wait!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"When the next league-mod isn't something really awesome, I will stay in standard." That's what I said before this announcement. It seems I have to try Torment out at least. Well played GGG, well played.
Great i cant wait for this update :D
Group synergy Nemesis mods in Bloodlines, Lootsplosions in Torment, half of the skilltree revamped and a ton of new uniques?

Hype confirmed!
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
Last edited by vargorn on Nov 27, 2014, 6:03:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info