Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

"
DJ_Anubis wrote:
Any news on if and when the Rampage/Beyond-Only Uniques drop/are chanceable in maps with the R/B Zana mod? I assume at the moment they don't drop anywhere?

Nothing confirmed as of yet, given that they haven't decided which ones to keep and which ones to discontinue I imagine.

But once they make that call I'd figure that they'll do the same thing with the Nemesis/Anarchy/Domination etc. uniques from rolling those mods @ the map device.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Loving the countdown timer :) I can just sit here, staring at the screen and get incrementally more excited by the second!

Looks like there's a bit of something in there for everyone. Put a bow on it and I have the best Christmas present ever :)
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
Odissius wrote:
Planescape: Torment

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

Possible nod to two great RPGs?

And Torment difficulty from D3 RoS expansion. Fits ;)

Regarding rest of announcement... hmmm... I don't care about guinea pigs leagues for traders and I'm not interested in PvP.

It doesn't leave much. New gems, new uniques and skill tree changes...

But I don't like bows sooo...

New uniques, yay! But... if I calculate properly, since 1.2.0 GGG issued 19 uniques. I personally looted 4 of them. Moreover only like 1-2 were somewhat interesting, even not so much exiting. Statistics say: "nothing to look forward"...

So, it leaves skill tree changes... but we don't know much about it.

So, over all, big yawn.

Onslaught was a MTG set

Invasion was a MTG set

Nemesis was a MTG set

Beyond wasn't, so fuck it!

Torment was a MTG set

Odyssey is missing, Scourge and Judgement, then we have the entire epic of Dominaria cycle.
"
Serleth wrote:
If you've been aware that Act IV is slated for Q1 2015 for a while, then you'd know that the development cycle to produce such a major update takes time. And that even if they weren't introducing these smaller bits of content in the interim, you'd still be waiting for Q1 2015 anyway.

So, would you rather sit around and grind standard where nothing changes for 8-12 months? Or would you like smaller updates that at least change things a bit and provide room for exploration, with new skills and uniques?

[Post Edited by Support]

This is not about what I would rather do, or how long it takes. This is simply me stating a fact: these leagues are rehashed nonsense and it is time for a major update. Yes a major update takes long and bla bla bla, that is *beside the point* which was, it is really needed now.

beside the point
Also, beside the mark or question . Irrelevant, off the subject. For example, Whether you had insurance is beside the point; the accident is your fault . These terms came into common use in the mid-1800s. Also see neither here nor there

Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Nov 27, 2014, 3:58:20 AM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
If you've been aware that Act IV is slated for Q1 2015 for a while, then you'd know that the development cycle to produce such a major update takes time. And that even if they weren't introducing these smaller bits of content in the interim, you'd still be waiting for Q1 2015 anyway.

So, would you rather sit around and grind standard where nothing changes for 8-12 months? Or would you like smaller updates that at least change things a bit and provide room for exploration, with new skills and uniques?

[Post Edited by Support]

This is not about what I would rather do, or how long it takes. This is simply me stating a fact: these leagues are rehashed nonsense and it is time for a major update. Yes a major update takes long and bla bla bla, that is *beside the point* which was, it is really needed now.

beside the point
Also, beside the mark or question . Irrelevant, off the subject. For example, Whether you had insurance is beside the point; the accident is your fault . These terms came into common use in the mid-1800s. Also see neither here nor there

[Post Edited by support]

Your complaining is besides the point.

Saying we need act4 now, won't make act4 magically appear.
So what the fuck is your point mate?

All you have shown here is that you like to complain and be an ungrateful little pest.
Don't like the new leagues?

Guess what, come back in 2015 when act4 is out. Until then, let everyone else have a good time. It's not like people will miss you anyways.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Nov 27, 2014, 3:59:08 AM
"
Warchief1337 wrote:
I just leveled my RF Marauder and after 1.3 it is dead? That sucks -.-

how so ? dont see why its dead, on the contrary I think a RF marauder will be stronger because usually it dips into templar and duelist trees, and all 3 trees will be revamped, most likely for the better
and.....wat aboout increase the story??? it begin to get boring to make the same area and maps since 1 year....pvp is for the kids,we need new adventures !!!!!!! plzzzz , give us acte 4 and new maps asap....!!!!!!
learning is a painful process ... knowledge is the most deadly weapon.
"
KenshiD wrote:
Your complaining is besides the point.

Saying we need act4 now, won't make act4 magically appear.
So what the fuck is your point mate?

All you have shown here is that you like to complain and be an ungrateful little pest.
Don't like the new leagues?

Guess what, come back in 2015 when act4 is out. Until then, let everyone else have a good time. It's not like people will miss you anyways.

stop raging, not everyone is a shameless sycophant on these forums.
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Nov 27, 2014, 4:08:52 AM
"
xxxcobaltxxx wrote:
and.....wat aboout increase the story??? it begin to get boring to make the same area and maps since 1 year....pvp is for the kids,we need new adventures !!!!!!! plzzzz , give us acte 4 and new maps asap....!!!!!!

you want story buy the comics, game has terrible story and nothing makes sense. No one plays poe or diablo for story though.
Nice update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info