Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

Super stoked , some awesome welcome changes - really can't wait for new leagues - thanks for all the hard work GGG.
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
"
Serleth wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
GGG, it is time for act4 and less path of mtx / path of rehash

If you've read up AT ALL, you'd know Act IV has long been slated for Q1 2015.

I have read up and am aware. Does not change the fact it is *about time* for it now. Instead of rehashing content to keep interest in the game to make way for more path of mtx / $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[Post Edited by Support]
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Nov 27, 2014, 3:55:57 AM
Super pumped for this, finally pvp gets some real attention! LLD is lame though, looking forward to some HL pvp on teh new season
How can you be so amazing every time??
I'm so hyped!
Sounds great! Good job ;)
super hyped ! Great stuff GGG !
HHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Any news on if and when the Rampage/Beyond-Only Uniques drop/are chanceable in maps with the R/B Zana mod? I assume at the moment they don't drop anywhere?
The monkey bars @ recess
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
"
Serleth wrote:
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
GGG, it is time for act4 and less path of mtx / path of rehash

If you've read up AT ALL, you'd know Act IV has long been slated for Q1 2015.

I have read up and am aware. Does not change the fact it is *about time* for it now. Instead of rehashing content to keep interest in the game to make way for more path of mtx / $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Regards,

[Post Edited by Support]

If you've been aware that Act IV is slated for Q1 2015 for a while, then you'd know that the development cycle to produce such a major update takes time. And that even if they weren't introducing these smaller bits of content in the interim, you'd still be waiting for Q1 2015 anyway.

So, would you rather sit around and grind standard where nothing changes for 8-12 months? Or would you like smaller updates that at least change things a bit and provide room for exploration, with new skills and uniques?

[Post Edited by Support]
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on Nov 27, 2014, 3:56:32 AM
I just leveled my RF Marauder and after 1.3 it is dead? That sucks -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info