Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

Starting up the HYPErdrive!
Planescape: Torment

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

Possible nod to two great RPGs?
GG GGG...awesomeness, like the stash filtering
"
karaknic wrote:
Does anyone even play Marauder since 1.2.0 ? I have seen only a handful in the hundreds of public parties I've ran since Masters. Used to really like Marauders but they seriously need a revamp atm.

GGG please buff Marauder skill tree much more than Witch got buffed!!!
Buff RT RT NEED big BUFF, Armour, Life Leech and VP.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Serleth wrote:
"
maxg wrote:
Really disappointed that yet again there are no improvements to the rudimentary and difficult-to-use trade system. Trade is vital to the game and it's just an utter annoyance the way it is right now.

You guys claimed this was happening months and months ago, what gives?

"This article does not contain the full patch notes for the 1.3.0 update. We'll be releasing more details on specific features over the next couple of weeks, culminating in the final patch notes a day or two before the update is released."

Wait.

Still waiting for the exciting announcement though, or was this supposed to be it? we already knew new leagues were coming, so no biggie there, still have to wait for a dreaded one week league.

Passive tree update? again? seriously so tired of these respecs and constant changes. Just fix whats broken, update for new stuff, and if people need to realocate some points, guess what, theres an orb ingame for that.

PVP, well not going to get to excited about that, and if people still dont die in HC, then its not real PVP HC. However as anti PVP as i am, i may try out the leagues/tournaments, this its not usually my thing, so not excited for that.

Trade Updates, seriously, where are they? Also please tell me if your hinting at possible trade updates, that there will be for the love of Piety, be buyouts, with past sales history, since it would break POETRADE.

Also sorry for the Anti Hype, just really finding it hard to play anymore, as Masters completely burnt me out, instead of playing all i did was masters masters masters. IN HC where i started they also got so screwed, because when you died you were screwed from trying to work on your masters, and with my lag/desync it was a real pita.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
Odissius wrote:
Planescape: Torment

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

Possible nod to two great RPGs?

MTG:

Last edited by 2i0 on Nov 26, 2014, 11:58:54 PM
Hmm.

1. Torment/Bloodlines league
I don't care for it since I refuse to play on temporary leagues. Fresh economy is cool, but a couple months before it piles back into the parents don't appeal to me. I do, however, look forward to the ghosts being added into the parents when the temps are over.

2. PvP overhaul + tournaments
I don't play this game for PvP. So long as GGG doesn't force cutthroat features into standard, I don't care about this feature. Unless there's a good reason to compete in these tournaments, I probably won't have any interest in it.

3. New gems + uniques
I know at least of the AoE wand gem, but not the others unless GGG hasn't explained them yet. As a summoner, I'm hoping there's a new summon gem or something to buff summons among other skills. The uniques I know nothing of, unless GGG hasn't teased any yet. Probably won't affect my summoner builds though.

4. Tweaked passive tree
This is the other half of the tree that wasn't updated. I don't do melee much (mostly roll summoner), but it might be cool if I get into it.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
*Prays there is finally a Range equivalent of Mutli-strike/Spell Echo.*
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
I hope one of the new uniques is based on occultist's vestment - moar trolls!
Awesome news, hoping there maybe news soon of another Act being added soon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info