Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

sooooooooo in this new league are the masters going to reset to zero???? i sure hope so. make it challenging again.
super excited for getting more people into pvp. i tried it out before and it was just googlefromdiablo all day.
"
I am most interested in the reactive skills.

Same

"
sijima wrote:
What if any aspect of current leagues (Rampage/Beyond) will be put into the main game.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1107464
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Nov 26, 2014, 11:24:58 PM
"
rectOOOr wrote:
sooooooooo in this new league are the masters going to reset to zero???? i sure hope so. make it challenging again.

Yes, although your master levels in standard will remain unaffected. And at the end of Torment/Bloodline when leagues merge, whichever version of that master has the highest reputation will be the one that takes precedence.
Really disappointed that yet again there are no improvements to the rudimentary and difficult-to-use trade system. Trade is vital to the game and it's just an utter annoyance the way it is right now.

You guys claimed this was happening months and months ago, what gives?
Speechless, never saw pvp master coming.... POE draging all our time again! Very appreciated!
"
maxg wrote:
Really disappointed that yet again there are no improvements to the rudimentary and difficult-to-use trade system. Trade is vital to the game and it's just an utter annoyance the way it is right now.

You guys claimed this was happening months and months ago, what gives?

"This article does not contain the full patch notes for the 1.3.0 update. We'll be releasing more details on specific features over the next couple of weeks, culminating in the final patch notes a day or two before the update is released."

Wait.
Best update ever !!!
To grind or not to grind, that's the question.
H Y Y Y Y Y Y P E !!!
Hardcore is how we play ™

Best ladder ranking so far: OhSnapIsRerolling, rank 85 HC Nemesis League
Last sentence of announcement;
"
Of course, the real reason why we're so excited might be that we get to try out our new PvP builds against some fresh meat ;)

Hehehe I know a few PVP'ers in the community who'll be thinking the same thing......about ya'll :D

Unfortunately.....I will be fresh meant to all lmao

Looking forward to 1.3!!!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info