Content Update 1.3.0: Torment, Bloodlines and PvP!

hype hype hype
Excellent :)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Stash tab filtering function ... thanks you =)
To be completely honest, I was recently considering giving up on this game. But you guys never seize to amaze me with these awesome updates. I'll be sticking around for quite a while longer I suppose!
'counter attack' gem sounds so.. funneling and mandatory.

A:'there is a problem with melee'
B:'hey, lets bandaid it with a gem (that melees struggle for sockets for) instead of seeing into why ranged is SOOOOO much better

'release' CwDT again?

and.. if daggers and crit werent changed - a new era of CoCS dagger builds awaits us, stronger than ever

and if 'counter attack' gems are any good - who stops a spellcaster using a scepter/staff from using them? completely reducing melee advantage?
Approves !
IGN @VOC

See all my reddit posts (even the shadowbanned ones)

https://www.reddit.com/user/minescsm/
any changes in trade??
i like the idea of a marauder passive tree update only if it doesn't screw up my RF endgame build and totally make me have to buy new gear to fix this problem....I'm sure you've thought of that right?
"
sidtherat wrote:
'counter attack' gem sounds so.. funneling and mandatory.

A:'there is a problem with melee'
B:'hey, lets bandaid it with a gem (that melees struggle for sockets for) instead of seeing into why ranged is SOOOOO much better

'release' CwDT again?

and.. if daggers and crit werent changed - a new era of CoCS dagger builds awaits us, stronger than ever

and if 'counter attack' gems are any good - who stops a spellcaster using a scepter/staff from using them? completely reducing melee advantage?

Agree

Melee MUST be buffed, it MUST HAVE TO BE DONE! Thats it.
Melee TAKE much MORE damage as physical and elemental (chaos dmg too) so that means Melee must have much much MORE life and res/arm/eva/chaos res!

Also CoCs damage and all CRITS are WAY WAY TOO MUCH POWERFUL! Melee cannot wish even for half of that dps... that must be changed! Melee and RT must be buffed!

Melee and RT must be buffed!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Awesome work :) New Hardcore league must be rly HARDCORE, but not so easy like Beyond league was :) New passive tree looks optimized.
Rly great work, GGG!
Can't wait this patch :)
Last edited by Wondergrauff on Nov 27, 2014, 1:04:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info