dat untainted nerf

"
morbo wrote:
Will the XP gain be buffed back, after the 1-week race?

Cause, you know, nerfing the whole game because of one unimportant filler event smells like amateurism...

E:
300%-400%

That's like plowing through 3-4 tropical islands? Why even keep UP in the game -_-

Probably not -.-

qq
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Luckily ive got to try it before the league ended yesterday. Thanks to zana for opening it up inside the map. And i honeestly say that its the only positive thing that happened to rampage that im sure will be sorely missed if they nerf that 1k xp multi.. My level jumped from 74 to 77.. Damn i wish all maps are like that
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
"
"
PeachieMark wrote:
Yes, unique maps have no exp penalty. Check yourself if you have a really high level character. Run a 66 map and then run a coward's trial.

Unique maps definitely have the same experience penalty as everywhere else.

well since you mentioned it, wouldn't "no exp penalty" make a really cool map mod? for new map(s) that is, not this one
"
Mouroult wrote:
Yeah. That move is embarrassing ... not the first.

Honestly, it's like they don't even bother with poe any more. But hey, here's more micro transactions. Now you can literally have 1 fps while moving due to this blood-rain aura that is shown server-wide if you just give us 20K dollars. It even crashes the game every second of every day if more than 2 of these auras are used at the same time. So we're limiting the amount of it to 500. Ensuring everybody will crash all the time, no matter what time you choose to play.

I suggest a change in ggg's slogan: "If our users aren't miserable, then we're not doing our job right. As your misery is our passion."
Vote +1 to change Path of Exile to Path of Nerfs.
We hate to say, but ProjectPT was right.
How about change map this way?

- bonus experience 750% - 900%
- only one portal
"
Langhun wrote:
How about change map this way?

- bonus experience 750% - 900%
- only one portal

No wtf put it back the way it was -.-
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
LaHh wrote:
Retarded move, should've just made it more rarer to get like acuities.

More rare?

My Zana is | | from level 8 and I have not seen a single one.
holy crap , i knew it was gona get hit hard, but daymn that be a savage beating ggg done had on untainted
"
Asmosis wrote:

well since you mentioned it, wouldn't "no exp penalty" make a really cool map mod? for new map(s) that is, not this one

You're not serious of course... People would only play maps with this mod and would be 100 in 5 days. I really don't get some suggestions in these forums (especially from people that play this a long time)
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
Good move on GGG's part, most likely it will become a drop-able unique map in the future then also, the art asset is already in place so...

The core of the issue still persist's btw, now a streamer just has to pool 3 of them for the same effect.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info