dat untainted nerf

While I will agree that the Nerf is not death to the game, it IS unnecessary in my opinion, and does NOTHING to enhance the game at all that I can see....
Like I stated in my initial post, it is not like Untainted Paradise showed up often, and just getting one was like winning the lottery, and with ZERO item drops the only thing that was good about it was the XP boost, which did not NEED to be nerfed for any reason.
That having been said, I did not want to get into an argument over this, and was simply trying to agree with the OP here.
"
monkuar wrote:
Glad they nerfed it, it's not like I found one before anyways before the nerf..

What a joke.

Been in /global 820 for months, running Zana's all day, all the time never even got a Untainted before the nerf. I am definitely very hyped to get one now if I DO! Haha, like I said. What an absolute joke.

well lets see, between the two leagues, i found solo or in party a total of 7 UP's. They were rare indeed, but not too overly rare, and certainly did not need such a nerf, just because of some 1 week league.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
monkuar wrote:
Glad they nerfed it, it's not like I found one before anyways before the nerf..

What a joke.

Been in /global 820 for months, running Zana's all day, all the time never even got a Untainted before the nerf. I am definitely very hyped to get one now if I DO! Haha, like I said. What an absolute joke.

Completely agree, this was a completely useless change to the game, and does NOTHING whatsoever to improve it....
It WAS extremely RARE to get this map anyway, and THAT should have been Nerf enough, but NOOOO Grind Gear HAD to take something that didn't bite about the game, and mess it up!!
Last edited by cortni on Nov 28, 2014, 11:58:25 PM
I got one in the start of the week from my Zana daily - We were 3 player in the party, six portals opened. I proceeded to sell the remaining spots for 15c(Didnt take more than 2 mins to get the full party) and my gems exp still went fucking nuts. Much more than 78 maps, so theres that.
Finally they nerfed it, thanks GGG
Good nerf, 20/20 gems and lvl 3 empower/enhances became way to cheap cause you could easily lvl them in 1-2 days with untainted.

They were rare, yes, but everyone was buying them in trade chat and the normal price was 15 chaos, wich was a ridiculous price for 18 million exp on your gems + the huge exp on your char.
Last edited by SuiLU on Nov 30, 2014, 5:41:12 AM
"
DestroTheGod wrote:

I do wish they made it a droppable map though now that it is nerfed.

Now THAT'S an idea, but don't hold your breath!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info